V4L Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam22686

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
maryland
Im about to place an order from v4l and im getting some blank cool cartos. But i figured since im placing an order i might as well grab some juice as ive never tried it from v4l. What flavors are good that are strong? I dont like flavors where you can just taste a hint here and there. Im interested in some of the coffee and cappuchinno flavors or anything of that type. Ive looked around and seen some just wondering if anyone with alot of experience with their juice has recommendations. Im gonna be using it at 5 at 6v. thanks in advance to anyone that can help

MSmusicstudios

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Mlps, MN
Personally, I think that all the juice I have tried from vapor4life are very good, and have a solid flavor.

I love the wow peppermint, wow coffee (great vape, I vape this every morning), wow boy, sour apple, and I am really liking wow raspberry.

I have tried lots of juice from different vendors, and found that I am just really liking the vapor4life juices a lot.

poisonette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Ohio
Last edited:

TrashcanCandy

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
St. Rose, LA
www.facebook.com
I have only tried two liquids from V4L, Premium Strawberry and WOW Butterscotch. Therefore, I don't really have much to go on. However, I'd like to say that I like the WOW Butterscotch a lot more...it seems to have more flavor with less chemical taste, as well as more vapor production. I'm thinking if you're looking for more flavor, you should probably go with the WOW liquids. Then again, like I said, I am not very experienced with V4L liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread