Coffee Lovers: Best and worst vapes with your coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corncob

Nov 27, 2011
my computer chair
I'm super new so this is the only opinion I've formed:

Flavorless juice was ok with my coffee. (duh)

CoCa-Cola flavor with coffee was pretty nasty.

How you like your coffee is probably a factor as well. For me, cream no sugar. Equal parts of cinnamon and sugar if I'm not lazy.

Obvious coffee compliments I think would be cinnamon, caramel, chocolate, etc., but has anyone found their holy grail of coffee complimentary ejuice? Unique vape/coffee combos? And how do you take your coffee?

Any vape flavors that made you want to spit out your coffee?

I'm among those who generally don't like to mix fruity flavors with coffee, except maybe amaretto etc. I'm a curious newb, any opinions are appreciated. I guess this is a survey of sorts. I love coffee.:thumbs:

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
Heyas Corncob,

My current favorite vape is DV Terimisu, and I'm finding it goes well enough with coffee. But having coffee as part of it's flavoring doesn't make it perfect. I always liked to have a glass of orange juice alongside my morning coffee, so mayhap you could try orange, or another citris flavor? Another one that would be good is your favorite chocolate flavor. Chocolate and coffee. There's a reason mocha, kaluha, etc. are so popular...

:D

Maximillian the Vaguely Disreputable

dimo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I'm sitting here as I type this with a fresh cup of coffee. I take mine with 2 spoons of sugar and just enough cream to change its color to a dark brown, probably not enough to change the flavor. I like my coffee at tad on the sweet side.

I vape Toffee with coffee every morning and love it.

I have tried some citrus type flavors like Mountain Dew in the morning, but it wasn't the very good, lol. I save those for after lunch and dinner meals when my palate is craving it.

Last edited:

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Kona Coffee Milkshake from Virgin Vapors or Peanut Butter Cup from Gourmet Vapor with a couple drops of Caramel Cappuccino flavoring from Perfumers Apprentice.

(or today, because I'm lazy, it is my all day set-up of 1/2 Menthol Madness from GV, and 1/2 MoonDrops from VV.)

Good Luck in finding your perfect juices!

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Tastes are so subjective. Thats why different people like different vapes in the morning, just like people like their coffee different ways. Im not a fan of black coffee so thats why I also dont like really strong coffee vapes. I like my coffee with french vanilla creamer and alittle sugar. I really like BMVs Cafe Caramel in the morning. It has a subtle coffee taste with a creamylike caramel taste. Its delicious with a cup of coffee in the morning. Like some others said too, a pastry/dessert type juice is also good with coffee in the morning

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Where to start.............
Ok, I put a pot of coffee on, drink till it's gone, usually all day long, if it's empty before I retire, start another. So basically I drink coffee all day long, with water on the side, just in case I feel a bit dehydrated from vaping.
Now, what do I vape with my coffee? Since I just got a few new flavors, I will have a vape of.....

(most of these I made from scratch)
Cafe Napoleon, peaches and cream, strawberries and cream, cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, pound cake (my fav right now), pumpkin pie, sweet coffee, tiki, butter rum, butterscotch, coconut rum, mounds, 555, and morley's (marlboro copy)

I will update my list when I get more flavors to try, but so far this is all I have. :)

Balth

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
I make my own that's a mixture of nice biscuits Nice biscuit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and espresso. If someone could kindly invent a cake that tastes like it I would be eating it on a regular basis.

Banana and coffee are two things that should never ever be combined. It's like eating a banana after brushing your teeth or eating chips after you had some chocolate. Never again.

MyDobies

Jan 13, 2011
Oregon
I drink coffee all day, and have a little coffee with my creamer ..... the French Vanilla or Creme Brulee (sp?) kind, anything white and sweet. I have noticed that whatever I vape, it seems to react with the creamer, coat the back of my tongue, and generally tastes nasty.

Thanks for putting it into words. I could not figure out why the same thing was happening to me..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread