Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Has anybody tried Ms Ts regular coffee or cappuccino?

When I pour my coffee in the morning I put in tons of sugar and so much cream (non flavored) that my coffee is white. The coffee only gives you an option of cream and the cappuccino doesn't have a description. I'm just looking for regular sweet creamy coffee.

I have tried french vanilla capp which is pretty good and almond toffee crunch coffee which was great too until the almond became dominant after weeks of steeping (I don't like nuts in my food or drinks but wanted to try it anyways).

Which coffees have you tried? Any suggestions?

Last edited:

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
yes it is! in fact, i dropped one teeny tiny dribble into a full 6ml bottle of cinnamon roll, shook it up, filled a cart and OMG it was sweet. but thats my taste buds talking. so i guess i should just buy her plain coffee with cream in a 10 to 15ml bottle and put one drop in at a time until its satisfying. thanks echo, i forgot i even had the sweetener!

Seazen

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
GA, USA
I tend to like like my coffee like yours CayCay, my husband asks me if I'd like a little coffee with my cream and sugar. I ordered the Banana Foster's Coffee, it's not here yet though. I'd love to find a creamy, sweet coffee as well so let us know how your trials go. I did order some of her sweetener in my last order, glad I did after reading these posts.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
I love love love my Hazelnut Coffee from Mrs. T's (vaping it right now...) :p:vapor: .... After 3 weeks of steeping it tastes just like the name. I have the French Van Cappucino and it still tastes horrible to me (my taste buds are to blame).

One thing I would LOVE to try on my next order is the Hazelnut with a bit of sweetner, as I like my coffee with some sweetner, and the hazelnut tastes more like coffee with cream and no sugar.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Ok, after a month of steeping, I love french vanilla capp. I kept testing it for about 2 weeks and I would get a peppery taste. It wasn't bad, just different than I expected. I hadn't touched it in almost 2 weeks just to find out this morning it had all blended together very smoothly. Maybe because I finally shook up the bottle and topped off the old cartomizer. Makes me want to order a big bottle and steep it for 3-4 weeks while I go through this one (but found out Ms Ts site is down for a few days... I'm twitching over here LOL).

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Thanks Cay, for posting this thread. I'm also looking for a spectacular coffee vape-I'm a coffee monster! ;)
*I have ordered the espresso and expect to be vaping it by tomorrow. Will let you know what I think, if you like. Of course,
being this is my first order, I don't think this is going to have creamy taste, being the name is just espresso?

Last edited:

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Well Cay, I finally have my hands on my first order. Yay!!!!
The espresso is exactly that-espresso! It's as though I'm drinking a cup of it. Being from Miami, I can tell you this firsthand.
It is perfect! And no cream, of course. I guess I could have ordered something like a 'Cafe con Leche', and gotten that creamy flavor. But this one is exactly what I wanted-a very deep, rich, full flavored, strong coffee. :)
*I tried the Banana Fosters Coffee without cream too. It's everything you all say it is. Very nice banana flavor at the end. Yummy. TY Ms. T. You are a Goddess ;)

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
CayCay I think you may like my vanilla caramel mocha. That is new and just released to the regular area. If it isn't right for you let me know and we can work together to get that coffee you love. Mention in the comment section on next order and we can see what i can do for you..

Smooches
Ms T

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Hi CayCay,

I am an Espresso FREAK! .... OMG ... love, Love, LOVE it! I vape it straight and I also vape it mixed (in almost equal parts - slightly more espresso than the other 2 mixers) with Vanilla Custard and Irish Cream ... it's a party in your mouth!

I liked the French Vanilla Cappuccino but not as much as the Espresso. I tend to drink a long black so it DEFINITELY ticks all the boxes for me.

I tested the Caramel Mocha when it was in the testing area and all I can say is ... OMG it's good! Sadly, being unable to type for the last 8 weeks ... or type much ... and we ALL KNOW how verbose I am :blush: ... I was not able to comment on it's awesomeness earlier. It is a taste sensation and a MUST try! ... All caramelly and coffee-ee ... with a hint of sort of chocie flavour too ... delumtiousness ... yes it is!!

There's my :2c: worth for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread