Coffee - who woulda thunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
So who would have ever thought that I would like coffee flavor vapes. I'm not even a coffee drinker in real life. I've been vaping the French Vanilla Cappuccino for a month or so and absolutely love it. It's one of my favorite flavors and the 30ml bottle is getting lower than I'd like.

I've also tried banana foster coffee which is pretty good. However, there is something about the banana flavor that lingers longer than I'd prefer. Everyone is different I guess, because this is a hugely popular flavor.

Anyway, my next order is going to include a few new coffee flavors that I have yet to try.

Has anyone tried Vanilla Caramel Mocha or the plain Caramel Mocha? I'm just wondering if anyone has tried these, and if so, what your thoughts are of these flavors? I'm on the fence about ordering one of them, but don't want to order both just to compare the two.

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions, or just some senseless babble:p?

Thanks in advance . . .

Last edited:

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
Sorry, I can't help... I am in love with the banana fosters with cream, but you gotta let it steep! I just got a bottle of almond, toffee crunch coffee but haven't had a chance to try it yet... I'll let you know when I do! Both the mochas sound good but I am scared to try a chocolate flavor... Just seems odd! LOL!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Sorry, I can't help... I am in love with the banana fosters with cream, but you gotta let it steep! I just got a bottle of almond, toffee crunch coffee but haven't had a chance to try it yet... I'll let you know when I do! Both the mochas sound good but I am scared to try a chocolate flavor... Just seems odd! LOL!

I tried the Mocha and didn't really care for it. I prefer more mocha than coffee and there was just too much of a coffee taste for me. However, my sister loves it! She said it tastes like chocolate covered coffee beans! I've been afraid of chocolate flavors as well, but I have faith in Ms. T, if anyone can nail the perfect chocolate vape it is her!! I have a bottle of hot chocolate with marshmallows steeping right now!! Can't wait to give it a try!

Do it!!!!

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
I ended up placing my order yesterday. The new flavors I went with were Espresso Cookie, plain Espresso, Eggnog, and Snickerdoodle Cookie (yeah, I haven't tried snickerdoodle yet). I also ordered a few repeats that I love including French Vanilla Cappuccino & Sugar Cookie.

I passed on the mocha flavors this time around. Maybe next time . . .

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
That Hot Chocolate w/Marshmellows is a nice vape. Very creamy and smooth. Gotta let it steep about a week though for the total package to blend into perfection. I was also hesitant to try chocolate flavors, but I am glad I have the Hot Chocolate. It's awesome.

Coffee... not ready to try those yet. Every once in a while I see a few of the Coffee flavors that look like they would be delicious, and I have had the Irish Cream Coffee that I had gotten for my husband a few months ago. It was nice, but just not my thing. It was definitely a spot on flavor, but I tend to like my coffees to remain in the warm liquid form.. vaping it still just doesn't appeal to me right now.

Please make sure that you do some reviews when you get those juices Knot. I think I need to give Snickerdoodle another try in the near future and nab some sugar cookie as well for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread