Coffee recipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

souleaterzer0

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
right here
Coffee vapes are sooooooooo hard to make correctly. I have not been successful myself yet. I have been able to make anything I can think of but coffee vapes. Every time I try it comes out tasting like dirt to me (I hate coffee), so who knows the stuff I have made might have tasted good to others, but not me. Sorry I can't help you... I wanna though!

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Does anybody have any solid recipes for coffee vapes? I'm looking for strong coffee with a possible hint of cream and sweetener. I've got mostly TFA supplies and mixed three of them today, letting them steep to try tomorrow. Any help/suggestions?

The only TFA coffee "slam dunk" that I know of is Caramel Cappuccino...and that is mixed at 1 drop per 10 ml. If that's one you have and you mixed it any stronger than that...BEWARE! There are major horror stories about mixing it stronger all over this (and other) forums.

You might find some winners in this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/343181-tpa-tfa-recipes-only.html

"Coffee vapes" are notoriously difficult to perfect. TFA's flavors (other than the Caramel Capp) are probably the hardest to 'get right'.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Let me second that!

IF you mix Caramel Cappuccino higher than 1 drop per 10ml, it's going to taste rancid. It's horrible and I love coffee. A double or triple shot of espresso is a great way to start the AM, but 2 drops per 10ml is a great way to kill your juice :).

The only TFA coffee "slam dunk" that I know of is Caramel Cappuccino...and that is mixed at 1 drop per 10 ml. If that's one you have and you mixed it any stronger than that...BEWARE! There are major horror stories about mixing it stronger all over this (and other) forums.

You might find some winners in this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/343181-tpa-tfa-recipes-only.html

"Coffee vapes" are notoriously difficult to perfect. TFA's flavors (other than the Caramel Capp) are probably the hardest to 'get right'.

Reactions: hairball

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Mine uses Caramel Cappucino but can be tried with coffee instead. Using Juice Me Up Calculator and TFA's

Caramel Cappucino (Substitute with Coffee) 7%, If you have caramel try Caramel 2% and Coffee 5%
Marshmellow 9%
Sweet Cream 4%

:shock: You vape this recipe? You lived to tell about it?

You're talking about TFA Caramel Cappucino flavor? When I was brand new I tried that at 10% and I think I'm still regenerating some internal organs. Even at 2 drops per 10 ml it's pretty harsh.

It's my favorite flavor and I keep a 30 ml bottle of it on hand at all times, but only ONE drop per TEN ml please.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Don't feel bad. I thought the smell was just "there" so I mixed at 20% when I first got it - yeah, I could feel things melting inside my body.

:shock: You vape this recipe? You lived to tell about it?

You're talking about TFA Caramel Cappucino flavor? When I was brand new I tried that at 10% and I think I'm still regenerating some internal organs. Even at 2 drops per 10 ml it's pretty harsh.

It's my favorite flavor and I keep a 30 ml bottle of it on hand at all times, but only ONE drop per TEN ml please.

Yeah, I've read through that thread about a mcmillion times. I'll look through it again, though.

I'll try that coffee/caramel mix that was posted earlier, too.

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
I use the regular flavoring 'cappuccino' not the caramel capp from TFA. It is alot easier to work with. I am at work so I dont have my notes in front of me, but I think I mix it at around 3%. I also sometimes add a shot of TFA espresso at around 1% for an extra kick. That is my base typically I have been messing with the past few weeks, then I add other stuff to it as I desire. Caramel, vanilla, cream, EM whatever.

I have a bottle of the TFA caramel cap, and the 1drop per 10ml works okay, but I find it harder to work with as it is soooo super concentrated. I may cut it down at some point and use that as a flavoring, but at this point, I am happy working with my normal tfa cap with a shot of espresso.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
My coffee vape of choice is based on LA Keoke coffee. 2-3 drops per ml, some TFA Irish Cream and TFA Sweetener to taste makes for a good vape with a hint of cream follow and a mild sweetness. Another that works for me is with TFA Sweet Cream only used instead of the Irish and Sweet. Like everybody else has to, you'll have to find what works for you by trial and error.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I'm big on coffee flavors, especially fancy flavors. FlavourArt's Espresso is a good base for me. It's a little sweet, not creamy, clean expresso exhale. To that I add my creams, caramel, chocolate, whatever I'm in the mood for. As a standalone flavor I mix it fairly low, about 5%.

Capella's Cappuccino is a very creamy flavor. It reminds me of coffee flavor hard candies I used to like years ago. Mix just about anything else in it and the coffee flavor is just a hint. It's good for creating flavors with a background of coffee. It's my favorite plain Cappuccino flavor, mixed about 15%. Using 7% of it and 7% Capella's Gingerbread makes a good holiday capp.

If you like Kona coffee (seems people either love or hate this distinctive taste) then Nature's Flavor's Organic Kona Cream is #1. The Kona taste is very accurate. It's like a strong-brewed cup, plenty of cream, a bit of sweet. At 15% it's my partner's all day vape. I like it with a little blueberry added in.

I can't even tell you how many coffee flavors I've tried and couldn't stand. I think these are the only ones in my current rotation.

Blkwdw86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Gladewater, TX
The Watkins experiments went well, I'm not unhappy with it. Tried it first at 10%, too strong. Tried 5%, too weak. It seems 7.5% is a happy middle ground.

Bear in mind that I'm a truck driver. I enjoy my coffee best when I get to savor it while slowly chewing it.

Definitely not Folgers, but livable. It didn't have the burned coffee tar at the bottom of the dried up pot flavor. It tastes like coffee that was made first thing but poured mid-afternoon. Mixed it all three times with TFA Sweet Cream at 10% and a dash of sweetener. I could vape this daily, but not all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread