The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Coil Build

Discussion in 'Philippines Forum' started by urbanhopper, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. urbanhopper

urbanhopper Moved On

Oct 5, 2016
    Hi Vapers!

Just want to ask whats the best coil to use. Current rig is Gemini RTA on Tesla Invader 3.

Thanks!

2. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    What is your style of vaping, MTL or DTL? What wattage do you want to vape at?

3. urbanhopper

urbanhopper Moved On

Oct 5, 2016
    I vape DL. Im not sure at what wattage I vape but I set my mods voltage to +/- 4.2V.

4. urbanhopper

urbanhopper Moved On

Oct 5, 2016
    Update: My current set up is 20A, voltage is from 4 to 5 volts, so if you do the math, I vape around 90 watts. Based on the Ohm calculator app, I'm doing around .225. Right?

5. Oftheworld

Oftheworld Full Member

May 29, 2017
    Wow...that exchange is rad! Me, I just cool vape...my favorite juice, open my airflow just as I would like it, set my wattage between 30 to 45...and vape to my hearts content...life simplified!

6. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    volts x volts divided by resistance = wattage

5v - 22 amps 113 watts
    4v - 18 amps 72 watts

There is no best coil, only what is right for you. You need to experiment with lots of different coils to find what you like best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.