Cold Weather and Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I live in southern AZ where we have been luckily exempt from the recent "polar vortex" I keep hearing about. It's rare here to go much under freezing really, but we did see 14 degrees for a couple of nights last year. In my years of vaping, suffice it to say I have never been anywhere that was truly cold. Anyway, I've also been seeing videos of people throwing boiling water that instantly turns to snow. I'm not here to talk about all the stupid people that burned themselves though.

What I want to know is this: if boiling water freezes that quickly, are millions of vapers blowing snow too?? It seems like vapor would also freeze, but I'm no scientist. I mean, can you walk outside and look like a Squaw Valley snow machine? Because come on, that sounds awesome! Whether this is actually possible or not, I did get a laugh thinking about how fun it would be to get a huge puff going and ice over someone's face.

I tried blowing some vapor into my freezer, but I'm afraid that my freezer isn't as cold as the temps some of you have experienced lately. Someone please share a little experience and/or science behind whether this works or not!

Here, we honestly see more of this kind of stuff than snow:
dashboard.jpg

Mr Rcom

Nov 5, 2013
Rockford, IL
i work outside, 3rd shift to boot, here in northern IL... temps and windchill have been hella low lately and that day where it was like -40 out. that sucked

the only problems ive had are... the coils dont like to heat up enough, but after a few puffs the juice around the coil has warmed up some. AND the metal on my mini protank and the plastic or whatever material the tube is shrinks and expands at different rates so i had to tape it up. surprisingly the juice hasnt froze. it gets real thick though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread