Status
Not open for further replies.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
Having a cold is great for using up juices you don't really like. You can't taste them anyway, so why not vape them?

Vaping will not aggravate your cold, at least it didn't for me. I kept right on vaping and using up an absolutely terrible juice I had. Couldn't taste it and I was able to put it to good use.

maurice.osborne

Oct 16, 2012
Ottawa
I started vaping and I'm normally the first one to contract a cold in our house, and my fiancee has been sick with a cold for a few days while I have been fit as a fiddle. It might be the antibacterial properties of PG or possibly that it's in my head and I'm not letting myself get sick because I think I'm cold proof while using E-cigs.

robo2000

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, Wa
I typically get a few colds a year. Its been 8 months now and no cold. I was wondering if this had anything to do with the vaping medium and then quickly dismissed the idea for lack of evidence. Yesterday I was reading a post of a guy who claimed to be cold free for the last 3 years and that it was due to the PG. I know that there is no good verifiable study to prove this but I after reading many testimonials it is possible...

Of course I've probably just sealed my fate only to come down with a cold next week. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread