Colibri works great but looking for other options with 8084 batteries/cartomizers !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone ! First post on here , I started vaping about 2 months ago . Went with the colibri model and it actually has worked out really well ! I am from Canada and it seems at times a little harder to acquire this type of stuff as well it is still relatively new to Canada. I do notice that e puffer has extremely high prices compared to other brands and that obviously has me looking at other options.

From my research already I believe that the Colibri model is actually an 8084 atomizer with a somewhat modded 8084 battery as there are 4 slots on the battery itself which are used for the air intake. What I am finding though is that other 8084 batteries do not have these slots (essentially you would not get any intake of air when you tightened the cartridge onto it)

I have two PCC units and the batteries seem to charge well but what I really want to have is the ability to buy blanks and use whatever fluid I want .

So heres the low down ;

* Will the PCC I have now work with other 8084 batteries ?
* If I buy 8084 batteries WITHOUT the air intake slots what are the best catomizers that are compatible for it ?

I am not really looking into modding or anything like that - I would like to just find the best and most cost effective solution for vaping .

Cheers
Neil S

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Dunno sorry. You could try searching for DSE8084 or "ultra mini 84" on Google

I found this
Ultra Mini 84 Cartridges

Overpriced "name" brands often like to use models that are other unpopular or unsupported by the normal-price market. Sometimes they use modified parts. They rarely sell blank carts because they want their customers locked into them for supplies.

It is possible that you may be able to use Joye 306 atomizer (standard resistance, not LR) on 8084. So you could try some 510 standard resistance cartos and see if they work, since 510's can also use Joye 306 atty. But it is possible neither will electrically connect - sort of an almost-fit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info , it's really not a big deal per say ......I can always buy something new and the e-liquid works with pretty much well all of them. Vaping is so foreign to people here and the knowledge base on it is terrible. I work away allot and am looking for a really good all round performer. I would rather have a set up that allowed to have blanks a good pcc and cheaper batteries. The biggest thing is making sure it can get to canada in a relatively fast time and that the company I am buying from isn't gonna vanish in the next month. The colibri will tide me over until I find something more desirable , hopefully soon because like I said before - the prices are highly over-inflated .

With that being said , from your stand point what would be my best choice . I know there isn't one sure shot but with my loose requirements from the above paragraph it should narrow down the pack !!

Thanks for your help!!

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
Hey everyone ! First post on here , I started vaping about 2 months ago . Went with the colibri model and it actually has worked out really well ! I am from Canada and it seems at times a little harder to acquire this type of stuff as well it is still relatively new to Canada. I do notice that e puffer has extremely high prices compared to other brands and that obviously has me looking at other options.

From my research already I believe that the Colibri model is actually an 8084 atomizer with a somewhat modded 8084 battery as there are 4 slots on the battery itself which are used for the air intake. What I am finding though is that other 8084 batteries do not have these slots (essentially you would not get any intake of air when you tightened the cartridge onto it)

I have two PCC units and the batteries seem to charge well but what I really want to have is the ability to buy blanks and use whatever fluid I want .

So heres the low down ;

* Will the PCC I have now work with other 8084 batteries ?
* If I buy 8084 batteries WITHOUT the air intake slots what are the best catomizers that are compatible for it ?

I am not really looking into modding or anything like that - I would like to just find the best and most cost effective solution for vaping .

Cheers
Neil S

Found a similar device: Buy Liberro™ Realis Electronic Cigarette Realistic All in One Starter Pack | Libero shop - £35.00
and they have empty cartos: *NEW* 10 x Empty Realis Disposable Tips (Cartomisers) [REALISETIPS] - £15.00 : Electronic cigarettes stop the need to quit smoking – Liberro, Electronic cigarette products stop the need to quit smoking. No need to stop smoking today with Liberro elec

Hum, this one is even shorter! (82mm)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread