• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Collabrative story chatter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ringgold is down the street from me, I am in rock spring. We had a tornado touch down about 1/2 mile from our house. Luckily we didnt suffer any damage. Ringgold is tore up though. We lost power for a couple hours, but that was about it. I had the SHTF bag ready to grab and go!!

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
What are you talking about? That's good stuff, you just stopped short of Jed eating that crazy woman. D'oh, the cat's out of the bag, I'm deeply prejudiced against women named "Chris". I've known too many of them that ended up being nuttier than squirrel turds to do anything but watch them carefully... from a distant bush!

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
What are you talking about? That's good stuff, you just stopped short of Jed eating that crazy woman. D'oh, the cat's out of the bag, I'm deeply prejudiced against women named "Chris". I've known too many of them that ended up being nuttier than squirrel turds to do anything but watch them carefully... from a distant bush!

HEY!!!! i resemble that remark - but only the name- not the nuttier than squirrel turds part. maybe. :evil: :laugh:

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
HEY!!!! i resemble that remark - but only the name- not the nuttier than squirrel turds part. maybe. :evil: :laugh:

You know it and I know it! :D Woe be it to the man who doesn't meet your standards (which strangely vary depending on the time of day). I even had one of them complain about my bringing her roses... then cried tears of joy when I gave her a hand blown glass one... :IDK: Another one was engaged a week and a half after we had a fight on the phone. I didn't even know we were 'over' and she went out and got engaged?!? Can I pick 'em or what? :D

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Yeah, I don't think anyone would mind if you posted twice or even 12 times in a row! New job is kicking my .... and this old dog is having trouble with a couple of these new tricks... On the plus side, I think the economy is picking up since I just got a phone call from somewhere I'd applied to several months ago and they seemed pretty interested. Maybe I can still use some of my old tricks (in a big old bag) again if they decide to swallow the bait. Wait, that sounds rather suggestive but I really don't mean it that way. :D

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
Winding it's way towards a showdown! Can Marcus overcome three of his peers? If he does and he eats them. Will he become the Villain to defeat? Will he rediscover his humanity? Will he and Ella fall in love? What the hell is a de-locater anyway? How do these two new characters figure in? So many questions that need answers.

Tune in next year for the exiting conclusion to chapter one! (LOL)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread