Collecting GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
When i got my first Odysseus just a few months ago, i immediately found myself as a newborn collector of GG-items. These high quality and userfreindly items shouted to me Collect me, collect me :drool: And i found i was far away from being the only one. Searching around for different gg-items broght me both to the model range and the list of serial numbers. This is helpful to get an overview, but still there are questions need to be answered.

So ... what i want to ask is if there is a list more detailed than the wiki. I think of the serialnumbers -- when was the item made, how many, what is new from the previous.... and more. I think there are more than me who would love to have these facts in an Excel-file :laugh: Maybe there already is a kind of virtuel museum out there somewhere with all the facts and pictures ... if so .. please let me know, or .. if anyone feel like sharing something like this .. would be great:toast:

One problem is that sometimes i feel i miss some details using a langauge i dont use every day, but then we have google ;) In one way or another i think the Golden Greek e-cig deserve the historie written down with a little more details - for us crazy collectors..

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
I am not there, Capt - YET !! :toast: and sorry for bad photo

gg.jpg

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I can honestly say that GGs are more addicting than hard drugs. Don't pop pills anymore but I still have around 10 GGs and more on the way xD
Beautiful collection Cap! I have a pen case just like yours and D's on the way from Ebay! I've been lucky enough to get my hands on a small handful of unused TSs, but they're all broken into parts, individually wrapped, and locked in Pelican cases for safe keeping, so it'll be great to get to look at them :)
Can't wait to see you in Abu Dhabi next week brother!
Beware brother collecting GG's is highly addictive, trust me I know. :D

Welcome to the family :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread