Colorado ... retail store chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Nederland, Colorado, United States
If you're in the Colorado area, I just found Colorado E-Smokes ... which has online ordering but also multiple brick&mortar locations. Saw the one in Golden as I was driving by.

Colorado E-Smokes

I'm not sure how many other stores specialize but it is nice, like finding a good tea shop, to be able to browse before buying.

I hope this doesn't get considered spam. I'm posting as an FYI (I'm unaffiliated) and trying to get a useful post count to let me post in a different thread elsewhere.

DanielC

Sep 28, 2012
Lakewood, CO
I bought my first eGo clone from Colorado E-Smokes. I paid wayyy too much for it, and I had to use the 1-year warranty 3 times in the first week. I finally got my money back and went to VaporLeaf for my first true eGo setup, and haven't looked back. Maybe others have had better experiences with Colorado E-Smokes, but I wouldn't recommend them.

Vito Capone

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Agreed. Great people, and their inventory has grown a lot since I've been going there. Hopefully they'll expand their hours in the near future.

Definitely great people running it. John, Jess, and Greg are good people that work hard to take care of their customers.

craighwk

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2011
Denver
bpm.org
Glad I found this thread! I visited Vaporleaf for the first time about a month ago and it was a great experience. The place was PACKED with people and it took about 30 minutes before it was my turn at the counter. Fortunately, all the people there were very nice and we were checking each other's devices out and giving tips on them.

The service was great as well. Very helpful people behind the counters taking their time to explain everything. The store is separated into a Newbie and Advanced section, and I got exactly what I needed. They have a large selection of standard egos to VV mods and everything in between.

So far I've had great luck with their juices, which is a good thing since their juice is ridiculously cheap! Their RY-4 inspired juice was clean and tasty and I am currently working on their Cherry Tobacco which is pretty good as well.

Only bummer is how limited their hours are which causes the store to get slammed with people. I'm sure there's a good reason for this, but hopefully as they grow they will expand hours. Overall, for a local shop, I'm thoroughly impressed.

Ebne08

Oct 9, 2012
Cheyenne, WY USA
I heard about Colorado E smokes from a trusted source and then i checked them out. What a rip off they are. I live in cheyenne and to see a company who happens to have 6 shops now that are ripping off uninformed consumers no thank you. I will recommend Vaporleaf in lakewood and Colorado Vapors in Ft. Collins.

Also very cool to know some colorado folk are here on ECF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread