Colored Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
It is possible that some commercial flavorings used by some vendors already have coloring.

I would, however, be very much against vendors using coloring on its own. Why mess with the chemistry of something people will ingest? There's no research into the effects of inhaling vaporized coloring, and I'd prefer if there was no need to...

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
I much prefer juices that are as clear as possible, but a lot of vendors feel the need to add a bunch of artificial food coloring dye to appeal to those who are attracted by 'pretty colors'.

I really wish they would leave out any and all artificial colorings. IMO a clean colored juice is of a higher quality than a fake colored juice.

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
reminds me of a super bright blue juice i once picked up somewhere along the line, i think it was called blue raspberry, it would prob look pretty cool in some tanks but i didn't like the flavor and like the ap said who knows what kinda effects the coloring could have. in fact i think in the same order i recieved a very obvious pink color too - i'm gonna have to take a look when i get home to see what site these were from cuz on the other hand some people may be into ordering juice based on color. my fav juice goes from very pale orange to brown in a few weeks i wonder if that's normal lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread