Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I found this image and it caught my eye. Is it lighting, or is he using some sort of additive to colour the vapor?

3Fx9pdv.jpg

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States

On that case I am siding with FDA. I hate food coloring. I do not buy colored food. I would never vape colored juice.

blacksmithpro

Aug 20, 2010
London, UK
Merely lighting/white balance/color correction, there are many techniques to under or top light to make mist/vapor appear colored, not difficult to do along with plenty of free and costly software to white balance and color correct an image to make it appear that way. Personally, if I came across a company doing a liquid that would produce colored vapor, I would be doing anything in my power as a consumer to put the ...... out of business, plain and simple. Colored liquid is bad enough as it is and I stand firmly against it as a consumer. If the color of your juice (purple, red, blue, etc) was the reason you bought it, you're not old enough to vape it lol

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
That can be done easily with editing after a picture is taken. I wouldn't see it being done without editing.

Bingo.
It's a fake pic.
There's a video too. Both fake.
If there was a way to color the fog you would have see it at concerts and shows.
It's just not possible to color vapor.

ronrosbaugh

Mar 13, 2015
Olympia, WA
Looked at the title and a few things came to my mind.
one being that vaping was not designed for show boating.
another being that colored vapor does not sound good for you at all.
i mean its bad enough that we have people not knowing RDA/RBA saftey knowledge now colored vapor? lol i just dont want things like this to give the government an excuse to regulate it in the states.
((JUST MY PERSONAL OPINIONS!)) :)

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Looked at the title and a few things came to my mind.
one being that vaping was not designed for show boating.
another being that colored vapor does not sound good for you at all.
i mean its bad enough that we have people not knowing RDA/RBA saftey knowledge now colored vapor? lol i just dont want things like this to give the government an excuse to regulate it in the states.
((JUST MY PERSONAL OPINIONS!)) :)

Like vaping needs anything addtional the enemies can use against us. :(

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
This image is totally a product of a computerized photo editing program. Looks pretty cool but for this to be real, you would have to add chemicals to your vape juice that would most likely kill or make you sick

Could you post a link to the video please?

I don't have a link. It's been a while and it was obviously fake.
It's been posted on ECF.

This image is totally a product of a computerized photo editing program. Looks pretty cool but for this to be real, you would have to add chemicals to your vape juice that would most likely kill or make you sick

There are no "chemicals" that would produce colored water vapor from your vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread