"Coloured emissions"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I recently read through the regulations in the Netherlands regarding e-cigs, and I came across something rather interesting. "It is forbidden to add additives that give colour to the emissions". In easy words, you can't add anything to the juice that colours the vape. But now I wonder, is there actually such a thing possible? It seems silly to add something to a law that isn't even possible, but maybe out of precaution? Just wondering if such juice actually exists. Posted this in General e-liquid Discussion because I am specifically aiming at juice, rather than that law.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I don't think there is anything you could put in to colour it sufficiently that wouldn't do you harm even if thats what you wanted to do. But If you did, it might look a bit like this. You could make vaper traffic lights.

3Fx9pdv.jpg

IqtynWJ.jpg

Reactions: TDO1234

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I don't think there is anything you could put in to colour it sufficiently that wouldn't do you harm even if thats what you wanted to do. But If you did, it might look a bit like this. You could make vaper traffic lights.

3Fx9pdv.jpg

IqtynWJ.jpg
It's just Photoshop. Exactly the same picture, cloud was colored differently. So, it is not an example of colored clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread