NHaler Lung Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeelMyRoth

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Texas
I saw that they had something called Lung Juice that adds other natural extract to their e-liquid. It got me thinking, would it be possible to add certain natural health supplements to e-liquid and actually creat e-liquid that had health benefits, maybe even adding the natural anti-cancer extracts that are out there?

Just wondering if the supplements added would even reach vapor form and be absorbed into the body. Would be a very interesting addition to e-cigarettes, although I'm sure it would have to be something done outside of marketing, DIY, to keep the FDA from jumping on saying that adding such supplements gives e-cigarettes an unstuddied view that they are healthy for everyone, rather than just ex-smokers.

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
There are a few companies that have added things to e-liquids. Everything from vitamins to .......
Marketing them this way borders on makeing a PV a drug delivery device.
This only gives the FDA more amunition to go after the e-cigs.

There is at least 1 company I know that is useing citric acid in some of thier liquid, fine as it is just a flavor ingediant. If they clamed "vitamin C added", it would be a whole different ballgame.

Sory if this just sounds like random thoughts :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread