Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Happy June, everyone.

Got my Mem Day order on Saturday. Since I figure a lot of orders came in for the sale thru the weekend, it might take a while. But no, Bam! Tuesday into the mail! And it's here! Great service!

And I'm just lovin this Kentucky Applewood!! Smooth, delicious! I had tried Kentucky Preimium and loved it, and this is as good, with the added apple on top!

Either of these could be my all day vape except one problem. I didn't order enough!!! Superb juices. Thank you, Vermillion River!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Glad you like the Applewood Dave... I rather like it too. the throat hit was harsh for me but then again this was something I got for hubby and much higher nic than I am used to. I have avoided the tobac juices like a plague but am starting to develop a taste for them. I now have 5 Applewood types here and this is by far the best of the bunch.

When VR does a sale, do they send emails? I am signed up for email but never received one.

Shaussler13

Jan 17, 2014
Cincinnati
Which did you try?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Blue Slushie (Vaped 30 ML in less than 2 weeks) I loved it at first but have since decided it was a bit muted. I like a strong flavor. Their Jolly Grape was amazing Vaped 30 ML in a week lol. I got samples of Cherry Rave and Mystic Cherry, but did not care for those, but I'm super picky about my cherry flavors!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Hey, everybody. What is your favorite Vermillion River flavor?

I just wanna post yet again about the superb juices here at Vermillion River. I absolutely love Kentucky Premium. And the Cinnamon Rolls and the Malibu Pineapple are gaining ground as favorites.

I just hope everyone is so busy enjoying these delicious juices that they just don't have time to post. I have referred at least a dozen people towards Vermillion River.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Tried the applewood, from suggestions and recommendations here. Very good! But I like the KenPrem better.

My local vape store isn't very good. Not a big selection and very expensive. Example, $5 for a coil. And starter kits are just ridiculous.

And they are closed on Sunday! Oh, well.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dave you haven't had a problem with the Kentucky in Triton tank?.....my fave is kp Maplewood
No, not at all. No different that most of the other juices. But then again, I haven't done more than 2 tankfuls in a row. Not that I don't want to, I'm sorta rationing my one bottle, and I have a lot of other juices to vape thru.

But I will give this current tank a few more fills and report back to you.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Julielynne. Standard 2.2 coil and 3.7 to 3.9 volts.

And I am using Evie Luv's technique to prolong coils. I start my draw just before hitting the button, and release the button before I finish the draw. That way, the airflow will cool the coil and reduce the gunk buildup.

Having said all of this, I took a look at the coil, and it does have a LOT of gunk. I'll guess it's the sweeteners in KP? I didn't really get much reduction in vape or flavor, but I see your point now. A lot of buildup. Not as bad as some others. And even if it was worse, It's still gonna be in my top three!

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
I can get a coil to last a week (or a 60mil bottle, whichever comes first ;) ) in my Kayfun before i have to change the wick and burn the coil. I wrap a 1.7 ish coil and vape at 3.9. My homemade stuff gunks up quick too and I mix that 70pg/30vg just like the Premium Blends. If I drop the VG down to a 20% instead of the 30% the coil last longer. So, I wonder if it isnt the sweetness of the VG too.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow some familiar faces here, Julielynne and of course Dave who gifted me with Vermillion River for my birthday in June. I never thought about why I was getting longer coil life until my husband starting vaping and he was going through coils like crazy. Even when I first started vaping I could make a cartomizer last 3 months. :)

humdingher

ECF Veteran
Hello VR folks.
First time at VR, not even customer yet due to my free bottle.
I've been exclusive to nico but searching for a tobacco ADV since they have the bakery on a lockdown.
Got the Kentucky premium. The first bottle on the site since I can't remember which flavor it is. Letting it steep for at least 2 weeks b4 I touch it but have been getting excited about it due to all the reviews.
I vape a KFL and an aerotank and build coils anywhere from .8 to 1.3 on an mvp and ego VV.
Any advice from veterans is appreciated.
Cheers

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Welcome to the Vermillion Club humdingher!! :)
Some do let thier Vermillion steep, and some like me vape the same day we get em :) As far as voltage and resistance, that is all preference. With the complexities of the Kentucky Premium line, you will get different tones at different heats. I prefer about 1.5 ohms at 3.8 volts. I use a Kayfun on a Provari myself :)
Let us know what you think when you finally crack that bottle open!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread