Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakkan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
New Orleans, LA
www.truesmoker.com
m801 is on now. I want to throw out some thanx first to all of u who helped me to get to where i could have a better site, and my friend john who owns Electronic Cigarettes @ TrueSmoker.com for doing the banners and artwork for me.

It was a pleasure Shawn :) --- we still have some work to do seems the PHP which I am very unfamiliar with did not like the splash page we put up on the old .com address we really need to change the DNS so it just forwards as of right now the site is down due to a hiccup on server :(

All of Shawns customers please go straight to his .net domain and bookmark it as well.. I will work with Shawn to get the other site transitioned over.

JD

Last edited:

JanH

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
New Orleans
I tried all day yesterday and again this morning to reach your old website. I thought you were either having a glitch...or worse...that you were going out of business.

Thank goodness I found a thread that talked about the new site! It looks great!!

I want to order the XV2 passthrough and some of those new manual batteries, but I don't see the batteries listed.

Will you be getting them soon? If it's not too long a wait then I'll get the 2 items in one order.

Thanks! Oh and good luck with the new site!

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread