Come see the new Litecigusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overwatch

Jul 24, 2009
I just put in my first order with litecigusa, and this will also be my introduction to vapping. All of the positive feedback and shawn's openness on this forum sold me on litecig. :thumb:

I ordered a VX2 PCC starter kit, an extra atty, a man batt, and some other odds and ends. I've been trying to put the analogs away forever, but I just cant stay away from them. Here's hoping digitals will do the trick!

towardsthelight

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Ohio
I just put in my first order with litecigusa, and this will also be my introduction to vapping. All of the positive feedback and shawn's openness on this forum sold me on litecig. :thumb:

I ordered a VX2 PCC starter kit, an extra atty, a man batt, and some other odds and ends. I've been trying to put the analogs away forever, but I just cant stay away from them. Here's hoping digitals will do the trick!

That sounds like a very good first order! Best of luck to you! We're all here for support & Shawn takes very good care of his customers. :thumbs:

Overwatch

Jul 24, 2009
I placed my order at around 3am Thursday night, and it was waiting in my mailbox on Monday! I jumped the gun and tried some preliminary vaping... And I am VERY pleased. Now I am waiting patiently on a full battery charge to make sure I am doing everything "by the book".

Great product Shawn, great price, fantastic service. I really cant say enough. I have a couple of newbie questions and I'll e-mail you later once everything is charged and fully tested. But rest assured, I am LOVING IT.

Thanks from me and my lungs. :thumbs:

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread