Comfort ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castielzed

Apr 18, 2016
Hi guys,

I've been recently addicted to Spacejam eclipse....i love the hint taste of vanilla tobacco and nutty flavor, not too sweet and a little throat hit at 3mg nic. Actually when vaping this flavor i get the same satisfaction when as with smoking analogs, specially after a meal, its exactly like smoking afterwards, it removes the taste of the food in your mouth, even better than what analogs do.
I heard they are going to discontinue Eclipse. Can anybody suggest a premium ejuice similar to that taste. Another thing i like about this brand is they are free from AP and diacetyl, so im looking another premium brand without those chemical but taste the same :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Hi guys,

I've been recently addicted to Spacejam eclipse....i love the hint taste of vanilla tobacco and nutty flavor, not too sweet and a little throat hit at 3mg nic. Actually when vaping this flavor i get the same satisfaction when as with smoking analogs, specially after a meal, its exactly like smoking afterwards, it removes the taste of the food in your mouth, even better than what analogs do.
I heard they are going to discontinue Eclipse. Can anybody suggest a premium ejuice similar to that taste. Another thing i like about this brand is they are free from AP and diacetyl, so im looking another premium brand without those chemical but taste the same :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another really good cavendish is Black Calico from Halo. It's a really, REALLY nice pipe tobacco vape with a vanilla hit to it.

On the NET side of things, I really dig Goodejuice's Patriot Blend and Rocket Fuel Vapes' Reaper Blend. They're both multi-tobacco blends with a nice cavendish overtone to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread