coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
In addition to the Joye tank atomizer and kits for the Joye eGo and 510 Wordup is also introducing the new DSE 901 LED Smart PCC kit. With a display to allow you to see how much charge you have in your pcc you won't be caught short when you need it the most. More details to follow when it gets here we are looking at about 1-2 weeks barring any shipping delays. The Tank systems should be here and ready to go 1-25-11, this is the first really big innovation in atomizers and carts since the eGo Jumbo arrived in the fall. No more wasted juice:vapor: due to uneven wicking. This is an exciting time at wordup as we move into 2011 and see our vaping supplies improve at a rapid pace.

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
I was hoping to see a package from word-up in the mail today, I am excited to try jeff's special mix but my mail lady must know I'm anxious because whenever I'm expecting something it seems she's always later to get it to me.

I was also wondering if maybe jeff had an intentions of coming out with any battery mods like a bottom feeding unit of some sorts or maybe an atomizer mod like the MAP tank or something along that line. I know once people get into the full swing of e-cigs the evolution of their PV is rapid. If jeff came up with something like that I would be all over it. I am in the market for some sort of a top feeding system for my tube mods and I know if jeff got ahold of something like that, he wouldnt be able to keep enough stock they would be flying out the door.
Just a thought, now that I have so many mods and equipment, all I really ever need is juice so it cuts down on what I buy from word-up.

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
The DSE 901 PCC kits are here and ready to go. You can charge 7 batteries in the PCC with a full charge so you will always have a charged battery on hand. Highly portable, easy to use, and clouds of heavenly vapor make this an excellent choice for the beginner or seasoned vaper. Don't forget at Wordup shipping in U.S.A. is always free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread