Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Lisa,

I can just get an eGo-T atty and cart and put it right on my standard eGo batt right? If so it looks like I will be placing my third order in less than two weeks with you guys, LOL!

Allan

Hello this is Jeffrey
Yes you can use the eGo-T on any standard eGo battery.
The new eGo-T 1000mah batteries coming next week are a bigger battery in power and size wise and will have a click option to turn on or off so there will be no more premature firing in the pockets/purses.
As for the click I have had my click option and there are NO issues works like a charm the hardest part is remember to count LOLOLOL just kidding (Not really)
Thanks Jeffrey

Hello this is Jeffrey
Yes you can use the eGo-T on any standard eGo battery.
The new eGo-T 1000mah batteries coming next week are a bigger battery in power and size wise and will have a click option to turn on or off so there will be no more premature firing in the pockets/purses.
As for the click I have had my click option and there are NO issues works like a charm the hardest part is remember to count LOLOLOL just kidding (Not really)
Thanks Jeffrey

OK Jeffery, I am getting really tired of your constant help and great prices (not really, but my credit card is!). I am on your website now getting ready for my next order, sigh. Do you have a program for frequent customers, kind of like frequent flier miles, or a twelve step program? LOL!

Allan

PS I am sending my sister your direction, she just quit analogs using a local store bought ecig for waaaaaayyyyyy too much money.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I thought the same thing when Joye said all they made are the blue.

Not true... They come in 3 colors!!

EGT-TNK-ALL-2.jpg

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Not true... They come in 3 colors!!

View attachment 28404

That is All they made when I placed my order for10,000 PCs they do come in white and black but when I personally place my order over 2 months a go that is all they had
That's Is all they made at that time white and black where not ready at the time "Word for word from Joye"
And as far as I know still are not "To fill my order any way"

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
(click to enlarge)

Tanks and atomizers came in today.
Blew the atomizers out-My lord there was a lot of primer in that bad boy. I only blew from the open end and let it all come out the threaded end. Took a q-tip and loosened the cotton a bit and cleaned off the walls and washer area in the atomizer. Placed the tank in and I had to give it a pretty good push to get the spike to puncture the tank. I then took my tweezers and grabbed the small piece of plastic that is left from the hole piercing and twisted round and round until it came off. Filled the tank to just under full-leaving a little air space. Took a few primer puffs as I have read to do. Then activated the button and took a hit.
All is working just as it is supposed to work.Plenty of vapor. No primer taste-and as much that came out-I just knew there would be-nope, none.
I do get a very light whistling sound when I take a puff. Only noticeable when in a quiet room.
So far I am extremely happy with this purchase. Thanks WordUp.

Added pic and I am running it on my P-18 with an AW 18650 3.7v bat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread