Commiserating with Ripple

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I've never won a mod either. My friend Cranky won that beautiful GGTS and I was really hoping to win that Provari awhile back but nope. :(

I wish I could like this statement but I am far too much of a sore loser in those contests!!!:laugh:

You won an ego?? Congrats Woody!!

HEY maybe this thread is good luck??

Wouldn't that be something???? Everyone would want to commiserate with me!!!:thumbs::toast:

Yes, I have won that once months ago but keep trying, Randall is awesome for doing these, he knows we PIF that stuff and doesn't care. When I did win and give it to a friend I made sure to give him the business cards, why not, right, Randall deserves it.:thumb:

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
LOL! You can't lose forever. Your time will come.

Hah!!! You say that when you know it not to be true!!! :lol::lol::lol: I'm doomed!!!
is

I won an Ego once. Oh and a Hog Mod (not really, but hubby believed it :p). Hehe.

My water heater died tonight. Why me? Why today, the coldest day in months? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?? :cry:

After I liked your comment I read that second line -- I'm not liking that!!!:( Well, your hubby can heat a cold shower.....;)

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
yup :lol: on the hog mod ....drag about the water heater

...but I can one up that one ...we had a massive tree split in half then come down over the back of the house (our bedroom) I have never ran that fast in my sleep before !! We are just screwed ....massive mess ! And from what hubby has gathered today , the bank "may have" let the insurance lapse in '09 but they are "not sure yet" they'll get back to us :shock: OMG !!!

treekc1.jpg

taken by the 16 yr old ...this is just the base of the tree,it's hard to see but you can get the just of it more pics here the mess is so BIG I can't even get far enough away to take one pic of the whole thing.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
It is just amazing ...crushed corner of house & corner roof of garage (yes corvettes are OK) one truck not ok :lol: roof just folded up,like an accordion all the way down that part of house ..got the neighbors gas meter & another trucks windshield ...bedroom ceiling & walls cracked but still intact .....crap & yes we were very lucky !! It was a HUGE tree...a family of raccoons are homeless now & it took a while to figure out where the bee hive area of tree went :lol: it ended up being the section in the TRUCK !!

yeah the 3 days of rain must have really made the dead parts (there were 2) of the tree really heavy ... at least that's what we are guessing

I guess hubby has given up on the "insurance adjuster" wait cuz he is out there with chainsaws a blaring ....a friend took tons of pics tho ...but if the bank screwed up ...which they seem to have ....it all "matters not" @ least till we find a good attorney !:facepalm:

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I'm so sorry Kelley -- good karma going your way!!!:thumb::)

Yep, sometimes attorneys have their uses, they are in such violation of their contract with you.......:evil::evil::evil:.......another try by The Man to defraud us people in the middle!:grr:

That was one huge-... tree!!! Wow!!!

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Dang, dang, dang, dang!!!!:grr::grr::grr:

Lost out on an excvellent deal because the seller was an idiot and deleted my messages, damned europeans -- man, the reason I prowl the classys is for deal like that one, dang it anyway!!!!! ACCCCKKKKK!!!!!! Its one of those times I just want to punch a wall.....:mad::mad::mad:

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

OK, I feel slightly better!:laugh:

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
awww ripple ....so irratating!!! ...some people !! grrr!!! Glad "your" thread is helping ! tho :lol:

The "TREE" is freaking everywhere here !! And the rednecks w/chainsaws are wearing on my last nerve !
Oh & Nope !! NO Insurance ...due to a string of miscommunications & closing company's
& DH 's lack of attention paid to such things !!!

wideshot of tree...
treewidesht2.jpg

just awesome....half of tree
treemainstump2.jpg

at least is the weekend RIGHT ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread