Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
Two recipes added:

Coconut Custard Pie
Chocolate Cream Pie

E-Liquid Recipes made by E-Liquid Calculator Users at EcigVape.com

Some DIY taste testing:

Berry Blast (lastest version) - Very nice smell and taste. vaping it right now. Tastes just like you would expect a mix of strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, and cranberry to taste. But there is still room for improvement. Flavors are good but not quite popping, may benefit from added tartness, think I will scale back the cran/rasp aspect to bring out the blueberry and strawberry more. Also, not quite sweet enough for me.

Double Clove - This tastes and smells, well, just live cloves. Not much to say about it. It's a very earthy flavor. Personally I don't see why people like clove flavor, to me it tastes like a combination of tree bark, dirt, and ground up roots. But if clove is your thing or your in the mood for something different, you might like it. A little harsh at first, but mellows as you vape.

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
Some taste testing, after 14 days of steeping:

Orange Dream - Very good, the tangerine really makes the orange pop. Could use a bit more orange flavor maybe mandarin (TW). Recipe updated.

Candy Apple - This continues to be one of my favorites.

Honey Butterscotch - Pretty good, a few tweaks made.

Dr. Dash's Monkey Farts - Interesting flavor. This flavor grows on you and gets better as you vape. I think it could use more graham cracker and less honey flavor.

Gone Bananas! - Need to scale back and adjust flavor percentages, as it is either over-flavored or under-flavored.

Tri Chocolate - Over or under flavored. Changes made and caramel added.

Cinn-A-Clove - This was an experiment which produced something that was not so good. I think it can be saved though, with some adjustments (which have been made). One more try.

Double Chocolate - Deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread