Complementary Flavors.yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I keep 3 vapor kings or 2 vapor kings and a passthrough going at once.
I like to vape a "dark" flavor like Chocolate, Ry4, Wowboy, Coffee or tea in one e-cig. A fruit in another and a Mint/menthol?peppermint in the last one.
Right now my favorite combo is Wowboy, peppermint and grape. but on other days it's Dark chocolate, peach cobber and Spearmint.

Do you have favorite combo's?

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
I'm a noob and only vaping for 28 days, but I'm starting to experiment. Primarily I'm using just menthol or a menthol/clove mix. I did try apple (just ok and got better with some brandy and malto) and I've been dripping some cheese cake with cherry. It's a good flavor but the sweetness seems very heavy for a whole cart.

I've been using my espresso machine to steam the atty and cart... it even does a good job of removing the flavor and residue when I switch.

Twilight

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
No. California, CA US
I have two going at all times so they don't get too hot. I ALWAYS have a butterscotch going! Right now it is butterscotch and Chocolate Raspberry and I am in vape heaven.

Butterscotch is my favorite...what mg. are you and Gravity partaking in? And is it WOW or premium? Thanks.

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I'm a noob and only vaping for 28 days, but I'm starting to experiment. Primarily I'm using just menthol or a menthol/clove mix. I did try apple (just ok and got better with some brandy and malto) and I've been dripping some cheese cake with cherry. It's a good flavor but the sweetness seems very heavy for a whole cart.

I've been using my espresso machine to steam the atty and cart... it even does a good job of removing the flavor and residue when I switch.

Teach, welcome to the Vapor 4 life forum. hat's a good tip BTW about the expresso machime!

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
I vape 3 flavours at a time. Trying to vape just one flavour all the time just isn't possible with me. I'll enjoy one for a while then switch. I always try to match them up in such a way that I'll have one flavour with a good TH and another flavour with oh so TH. The last one is always a menthol carto. I hit this up when I really need a good TH but not often. A menthol carto usually last a week while the other 2 flavours are my main vapes for the day. Sometimes more if I'm vaping only 24mg juice or I'm havin a bad day lol.

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
Butterscotch is my favorite...what mg. are you and Gravity partaking in? And is it WOW or premium? Thanks.

I am puffing the WOW Butterscotch at 8mg. (I am slowly stepping down my nic levels) It's got a really light throat hit and it's a nice sweet vape. It's not an all day vape for me because of the light throat hit, but I really like it for when I've got a sweet tooth, or to take a quick break from my usual minty/menthol flavors. I find it to have a better flavor and throat hit using my XL manual, or the passthru.

Speaking of passthrus...

Wolf, have you invested in a passthrough yet? I reccomend it to anyone with less then 5 batts. It saves batt life and delivers a good throat hit. As a plus it's fabulous in the car!..No more dropped and lost batts while you are driving!

+1 for the passthru. It's great for sitting in front of the computer!

Last edited:

WolfAtTheDoor

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
texas
Wolf, have you invested in a passthrough yet? I reccomend it to anyone with less then 5 batts. It saves batt life and delivers a good throat hit. As a plus it's fabulous in the car!..No more dropped and lost batts while you are driving!

Yeah, I have the passthrough I got with my kit back in April and I use it sometimes, but I think I have too many USB devices because I sometimes have problems with other things while I have the passthrough plugged into the hub. Though I've been thinking about getting the auto passthrough. I got the manual kit back in April, while I like the manual pasthrough and batts, I still prefer autos.

I plan on getting a PCC and a couple more batteries soon too.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
At the moment, I'm only occasionally puffing on a very light blueberry.

But, like a fat kid holding a stick of celery, while staring through the window of a doughnut shop... if I had my druthers, and no other considerations...

Wow Butterscotch and Wow 555 on a couple of XL's, with Wow Peppermint on a PT, and maybe a Wownana on a shorty in the shirt pocket. mmmmmmm :D

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
I've been making a mixture of Sour Green Apple and Wow Peppermint...I refer to it as Applemint it's a 3.5 to 1 ratio of Apple to Peppermint. Been mixing Razzwow/Green Apple/Pepperment
which vapes pretty well. When I can't utilize the p/t in my car and I'm out and about I carry 2 batts, 6 cartos 2 of the same flavors each.

Can't take any chances ya know...

A friend gave me 1/2 30 ml bottle of Nuport that mixes pretty well with Sour Green Apple, kinda of a sweet tobacco menthol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread