Completely new to ecigs, had some juice questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietSalem

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Indiana
Or, one question really. I've been vaping since Christmas Eve this year (and smoked less than a pack of cigarettes since!), and am loving it. Didn't even want to quit smoking, didn't INTEND to, just had to do this since my wife can't smell like smoke or else she gets fired. But, I accidentally quit smoking.

Anyway - I have a saber touch VV and have been using tons of different juices in different carts/tanks. I picked one up in particular that I LOVE. It's Red Hot, I'm not sure who the maker is. I got it from a store. The thing is, it isn't too bad on my wife's device but once I put it on mine (which is at just under 6 volts) the sucker hits the back of my throat and just makes me cough. It's so intense flavor wise, and really feels like what you'd imagine inhaling red hots would taste like. How can I dull the flavor? I don't want to mix it with any other flavors because I LOVE how it tastes, just not how bad it hurts my nose and throat when I do inhale it. I end up having to take really small sips that I don't really inhale.

Thanks.

DietSalem

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Indiana
It's too much hassle to actually lower my voltage every time I want to sip on the red hot. I may look into adding VG or pg, but am clueless there. We're going to our local (or well, closest vape shop. It's almost two hours away) vape shop again tomorrow and I may talk to them about it.

Thanks for the help. Just wish there was something a little easier for this. The flavor is so good! I just wish it didn't wreck my throat the way it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread