Complex, layered juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
Hello all ..

After months of sticking to a few favorites, I recently had the opportunity to try Bloog's SPI (Sorry Please Ignore) juice. I love it, and it's quickly become my favorite daily go-to juice.

The reason I liked it so much was because of it's complexity. The flavor comes across differently from the time you inhale to the time you exhale. I'm sure there are a variety of flavors going into this product that makes it as complex and "layered" as it is.

I'm wondering if there are other juices out there like this. Not necessarily the same flavor, but the same type of complexity. I'd like to try some.

Does anyone know of any types of juice that fit this bill that would be worth trying?

Thanks.

wigglr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Massachusetts
I like your question... I will give my two cents. I find complex vapes very interesting, and I can only think of a few. I will list what I think are complex or, at least, hard to pin down the individual flavors!

BWB E-Joker (some flavors are pretty obvious, though)
NLV Bounty Hunter
Quick Nic's Engima (... it's in the name!)
Bobas Bounty
CC's House Blend

Hmm... not the best list, but I gave it a shot... I will see if I can think of anymore

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
I like your question... I will give my two cents. I find complex vapes very interesting, and I can only think of a few. I will list what I think are complex or, at least, hard to pin down the individual flavors!

BWB E-Joker (some flavors are pretty obvious, though)
NLV Bounty Hunter
Quick Nic's Engima (... it's in the name!)
Bobas Bounty
CC's House Blend

Hmm... not the best list, but I gave it a shot... I will see if I can think of anymore

Yes! Boba's is definitely in this group. It's been a long time since I've had it, and I enjoyed it. Also, I've never tried their Gorilla Juice (they were always out of stock). So yes .. I think I'll give these two juices a go again soon.
tup.gif

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
I found that Mrs. T's Bakery's Snickerdoodle has a bit of a multi-layer to it. The tongue feel that's coming out of the tip changes when you inhale and again when you exhale.

Not drastic changes, mind, but it's much different from the first to the last.

-X

I've tried it and yes it's a single flavor but I can see how it's complex. It almost feels "warm" when you inhale it, even if your PV isn't. It's also an excellent juice.

It's not one I can vape all day. It's more of a once in a while juice, so I don't even keep it on hand anymore. The taste is so true to life it will actually make me crave a cookie. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread