Comprehensive List of E-Cig Manufacturers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
I have been fooled serveral times about E-Cig OEM's and wanted to see if we could start a list of who makes what and what else they are marketed under as well as compatibility cross product. This is what I think, please correct me if I'm wrong.

njoy - Ruyan product
Npro- RN4081

PeeWee Atomizers available at puresmoker.com as well as RN4081 atomizers available many places as backup / replacement (their PeeWee carts are compatible as well)

Janty- JOYE products
Dura is a Titan / JOYE 501

Maybe we could get a list going of main manufacturers and what their products have been rebranded as. Would really help people finding replacement parts and understanding that, while rebranded, if you didn't like one model not to buy the same rebranded model in hopes of a better experience.

Not sure if this is on the boards already

Once we get the info we can consolidate it into a single post and sticky it?

JKB

Mar 28, 2009
Just discovered 'e-cigs' by accident about a week ago when researching all the crap about the taxes going up.

Before that, I didn't even know they existed! One page I was on mentioned them, and I went to a specific brand that was mentioned. So far in reading through messages here, I have yet to see this brand mentioned.

It's called the 'Torch', and the web site is as follows:

(Guess I can't include the link here... so Google 'torchcigarettes')

This is one of those web sites that actually has a telephone number you can call. I won't deal with any online sellers of 'anything' that doesn't list actual telephone contact information.

Anyway, I called them and got a lot of questions answered that I had. They were really friendly and very informative.

At that point, I thought they were the only e-cigs on the market... that is until I found this forum and discovered numerous other brands out there. Well now I had to investigate all of this some more.

The Torch is kind-of up there in price at $120.00 for their starter kit, and $12.50 for 5 cartridges, only finding that out this was expensive after looking at other brands and their starter kits.

Reading through posts here I was finding some information out about some of the other brands that disturbed me. Such as one called the Super Mini, and that the battery only lasted a few hours? And finding 'so many' differences in the different brands available.

Visiting numerous web sites, not finding such information as expected battery life, or what the equivilent cartridge would be, as compared to real cigarettes.

When I talked to those that advertised the Torch, I was asked how much I smoked, told them 1 1/2 packs a day, and was told that typically a 1 pack a day smoker would get one full day out of a battery. Much different that the few hours heard about other brands.

Also was told that one cartridge would equal about one pack, or 20 cigarettes. I was impressed at what I was told by them, and was just about ready to order when I started finding out about all these other brands out there. Some with starter kits for around $40.00, and having cartridges at less that a dollar each.

Really finding 'all kinds' of offers, such as two actual e-cigs in the starter kit, the two batteries, charger, car charger, 5 varied cartridges as samples, then '50' cartridges of your choise, all for $99.00. Too good to be true???

Then also finding out about all the different flavors offered, not that I would probably even try them... The Torch only offers regular and menthol.

Really information overload over the past week! Now I'm having a hard time trying to decide which brand to try. I certainly don't want one that only has a few hours of battery life... Wouldn't be saving much money when I'd wind up buying a couple extra batteries and chargers.

So, I'm hoping to get a little advice here. I'm hoping that this post finds it's way into the mainstream of the forum, being a new member...

I've looked over the brand review section and seen many of the brands I've looked at, but didn't see the Torch mentioned.

Has anyone tried the Torch? If so, does the battery really last a full day? Do their cartridges equal to a full pack of cigarettes?

Being so new to all of this, are cartridges interchangable with the different brands of e-cigs? If I can get cartridges for a dollar a piece, that would be saving a lot of money. That is if a cartridge will equal 20 cigarettes.

I'm not only getting overloaded by incomplete information about all the different brands and web sites viewed already, but I'm smoking like a chimmy spending so much time in front of the computer!

I want to have an e-cig in my hands within a week or two! Being on a fixed income, I certainly won't be able to afford $60.00 to $80.00 for a carton of cigarettes when those taxes kick in. And I'm in Illinois, where the state is planning on increasing their tax by a dollar a pack!

So if anyone reads this, I would appreciate any advise offered! And do please e-mail me as I probably won't spend a lot of time in the forums.

Right now I'm smoking a 100mm cigarette with the typical tan filter. Highly doubt if I would be interested in a pen style, or those of different colors or shapes I've seen over the past week, browsing the all the web sites.

Thanks!

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The best cross-reference I've been able to find so far is here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...reviews/9553-model-chart-cross-reference.html

As far as manufacturers of the different ones, you have it going right so far. Also, The M series is made by a company called Smoore, but I haven't been able to find out anything about them, because all their links are dead?!? I've also been catching wind of the KR series, Kranjen or Kranjer...something like that. Then Loongtotem is another, and the whole DSE series, but I have no idea what that stands for as far as a name goes.

Anyway, I'm newer as well, so if any experts view this and notice some errors on my part, please correct me.

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Got a huge chuckle from your post JKB, described my experiance over the the past 2 weeks to a T! snicker.

Info overload no doubt. I decided on the DuraC from JantyUSA, ended up canceling a check, big fee, after no replies to inquiries and an apparent dead site. Should have known better, a 'retailer' that takes only PayPal or checks?

Placed an order w/ e-smokeytreats for a dse901 late last Thursday, hopefully get it on Monday, Tuesday

Smokeshop here in Salem is selling the NPro, so I picked one up yesterday to mess with while I wait for the 901. Not impressed. Main complaint is the cartridges. Manf sez 1 = 10 analogs, average collective wisdom on the various forums seems to be 2 to 4. I'm on cart number 5 this morning!!! Fresh cartridge gives me MAYBE 10 anolog type hits and then possibly another 10 or so hits that can best be described as wimpy wimpy wimpy. Certainly hope this isn't the norm cuz the 'good' hits are great.

gep posted the link for model listings at vapetron. Make sure and bookmark that listing. It's the most comprehensive one I've found yet.

JKB

Mar 28, 2009
Being a 'newbie' I got flagged when attempting to include the full URL. Guess you have to have 15 posts before you're allowed to include a URL in a message?

Google 'Torch e-cigarettes' and it will be the first hit on the page.

And also as a 'newbie' I don't believe I was able to start my own thread in the main forums? Don't use forums much, and I'm sure all have their own specific rules. Took me some time just to get posted what I did...

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just discovered 'e-cigs' by accident about a week ago when researching all the crap about the taxes going up.

Before that, I didn't even know they existed! One page I was on mentioned them, and I went to a specific brand that was mentioned. So far in reading through messages here, I have yet to see this brand mentioned.

It's called the 'Torch', and the web site is as follows:

(Guess I can't include the link here... so Google 'torchcigarettes')

This is one of those web sites that actually has a telephone number you can call. I won't deal with any online sellers of 'anything' that doesn't list actual telephone contact information.

Anyway, I called them and got a lot of questions answered that I had. They were really friendly and very informative.

At that point, I thought they were the only e-cigs on the market... that is until I found this forum and discovered numerous other brands out there. Well now I had to investigate all of this some more.

The Torch is kind-of up there in price at $120.00 for their starter kit, and $12.50 for 5 cartridges, only finding that out this was expensive after looking at other brands and their starter kits.

Reading through posts here I was finding some information out about some of the other brands that disturbed me. Such as one called the Super Mini, and that the battery only lasted a few hours? And finding 'so many' differences in the different brands available.

Visiting numerous web sites, not finding such information as expected battery life, or what the equivilent cartridge would be, as compared to real cigarettes.

When I talked to those that advertised the Torch, I was asked how much I smoked, told them 1 1/2 packs a day, and was told that typically a 1 pack a day smoker would get one full day out of a battery. Much different that the few hours heard about other brands.

Also was told that one cartridge would equal about one pack, or 20 cigarettes. I was impressed at what I was told by them, and was just about ready to order when I started finding out about all these other brands out there. Some with starter kits for around $40.00, and having cartridges at less that a dollar each.

Really finding 'all kinds' of offers, such as two actual e-cigs in the starter kit, the two batteries, charger, car charger, 5 varied cartridges as samples, then '50' cartridges of your choise, all for $99.00. Too good to be true???

Then also finding out about all the different flavors offered, not that I would probably even try them... The Torch only offers regular and menthol.

Really information overload over the past week! Now I'm having a hard time trying to decide which brand to try. I certainly don't want one that only has a few hours of battery life... Wouldn't be saving much money when I'd wind up buying a couple extra batteries and chargers.

So, I'm hoping to get a little advice here. I'm hoping that this post finds it's way into the mainstream of the forum, being a new member...

I've looked over the brand review section and seen many of the brands I've looked at, but didn't see the Torch mentioned.

Has anyone tried the Torch? If so, does the battery really last a full day? Do their cartridges equal to a full pack of cigarettes?

Being so new to all of this, are cartridges interchangable with the different brands of e-cigs? If I can get cartridges for a dollar a piece, that would be saving a lot of money. That is if a cartridge will equal 20 cigarettes.

I'm not only getting overloaded by incomplete information about all the different brands and web sites viewed already, but I'm smoking like a chimmy spending so much time in front of the computer!

I want to have an e-cig in my hands within a week or two! Being on a fixed income, I certainly won't be able to afford $60.00 to $80.00 for a carton of cigarettes when those taxes kick in. And I'm in Illinois, where the state is planning on increasing their tax by a dollar a pack!

So if anyone reads this, I would appreciate any advise offered! And do please e-mail me as I probably won't spend a lot of time in the forums.

Right now I'm smoking a 100mm cigarette with the typical tan filter. Highly doubt if I would be interested in a pen style, or those of different colors or shapes I've seen over the past week, browsing the all the web sites.

Thanks!
Hello I to am new to vaping but I got lucky after a ton of reseach. I found ecigs unlimited. (google it) They have a ton of good info in there blog area, a good selection of very well priced kits and their catridge prices are 2.50 USD for 5 prefilled and extreamly good prices on all other extra's ie: batteries chargers atomizer ect. I emailed them with some added questions and they replied within 24 hours with evrything I needed to know. I have been usuing there producs now for a while and I am very pleased. Hopes this helps,J

uplink3r

Mar 4, 2011
Boston
Here are almost all the manufacturers:

Shenzhen Boge Technology Co.,Ltd. Shenzhen Hong Kong
http://www.bogetech.com/product-list/
Cixi E-CIG Technology Inc., Ltd. Cixi City Shanghai
http://www............/shopping/shopcontent.asp?type=home
Shenzhen First Union Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Hong Kong
http://www.cssunny.com/ProductExhibitIndex.html
Shenzhen Best Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Shenzhen
http://www.trade.cn/site/?url=5809
Shenzhen Jieshibao Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Hong Kong
http://jieshibao.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008829997546/Homepage.htm
Shenzhen Joye Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Hong Kong
Shenzhen Kanger Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Hong Kong
Shenzhen Sailebao Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Hong Kong
LoongTotem E-cigarette International Co., Ltd. Zhengzhou Henan
Winait Technologies Limited Shenzhen Hong Kong
Shenzhen Electronic Cigarette Technology Co.,Ltd Shenzhen Hong Kong
Shenzhen Fortunecome Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Guangdong
Beijing SBT RUYAN technology & Development Co., Ltd Beijing
Shenzhen Islion Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Hong Kong
Shenzhen Zhonghongwei Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Hong Kong
Shenzhen Smoore S&T Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Hong Kong
Beijing GreenWorld Technologies, Ltd., Beijing
Chuang Ning Dekang Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. Kunming Yunnan
Shenzhen Microcig Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Baoan Area

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
...........The Torch is kind-of up there in price at $120.00 for their starter kit, and $12.50 for 5 cartridges, only finding that out this was expensive after looking at other brands and their starter kits.

Also was told that one cartridge would equal about one pack, or 20 cigarettes. I was impressed at what I was told by them, and was just about ready to order when I started finding out about all these other brands out there. Some with starter kits for around $40.00, and having cartridges at less that a dollar each.........

Just this information alone, tells me "The Torch" people are plain and simple LIARS. They may seem friendly but they are just trying to rip you off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good "beginner" PV's: RIVA 510 or 901 or the E-Power. Two of the many good suppliers:

E-Power: e-Power

RIVA 510: Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510

You will get 5-6 hours on a charge. If you use a cart/atomizer combination, it will typically hold enough liquid for 2-3 cigarettes worth. A cartomizer will provide a little more. It's best to buy your eliquid in bottles and not waste money on prefilled carts.

And even better PV model with MUCH better performance is:

5 volt GLV2: Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor

Googling e-cigs will mostly only get you to big marketing, poor performance companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread