Congrats! Heaven Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardelen

Sep 3, 2016
Someone calls you and says " we have bulk sales for you and guarantee for customs clearance". And you buy it, but it returns from customs.
Then the company says yes it coldn't pass the customs clearance, so we can't make refund, it's our staff's fault.
This is a fraud. And the company says we can't give your 322 dollars. You have my money for 3 months heaven gifts.
Please share this. And never buy from them. Don't be the heaven gift's new victim.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Someone calls you and says " we have bulk sales for you and guarantee for customs clearance". And you buy it, but it returns from customs.
Then the company says yes it coldn't pass the customs clearance, so we can't make refund, it's our staff's fault.
This is a fraud. And the company says we can't give your 322 dollars. You have my money for 3 months heaven gifts.
Please share this. And never buy from them. Don't be the heaven gift's new victim.
Something's wrong there. Heaven Gifts has the best customer service of any of the overseas companies I have worked with. Things are crazy right now with customs and the deeming regs, but you should definitely be receiving a refund! I would contact them again if I were you. I'm sorry this happened to you. :(

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
2 month period has passed. I have requested many times. They said they would not pay. A company very rude. I am writing this article as a last resort. If a company did not write properly. :)

Sorry, can you send a private message with your order number? We will look into it.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
3iZ9OkF.png

Guys, we need to clarify this case. Our dear @kardelen customer is from Turkey. Some of you might know Turkey banned e-cigarette long time ago. So we normally suggest Turkish customers to choose airmail like Netherlands airmail as the shipping method. This way most time helps Turkish customers to get their parcel smoothly. But we cannot promise parcels won't be caught by Turkish customers. Meanwhile, this shipping method takes months to deliver the parcels.

What unfortunate thing is @kardelen's parcels was returned by Turkish custom. According to our after sale policy, we shall receive the returned parcels, then we can refund to our customers. And our service have been taking care of this case from A to Z. We hope all our customers can be understand, it eases our pressure and gives us more energy to take care of the problems. Thank you.

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

kardelen

Sep 3, 2016
I bought products from other stores. He did return mail netherlands stores with rotating product costs.

This is not a problem. The problem may return the product through customs. But your staff assured me. He said I live Customs problems.

Your company awake. We paid for the order to pay with PayPal. PayPal buyer protection and PayPal from there because he was afraid.

do not pay for the product I receive with your credit card. because there is no system to protect me.

But my money is supposed to pay. I'll pay for it. There God protects me. There are nice people. You're supposed to put my money into my hand. But you are wrong. fraud made by your company.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
I bought products from other stores. He did return mail netherlands stores with rotating product costs.

This is not a problem. The problem may return the product through customs. But your staff assured me. He said I live Customs problems.

Your company awake. We paid for the order to pay with PayPal. PayPal buyer protection and PayPal from there because he was afraid.

do not pay for the product I receive with your credit card. because there is no system to protect me.

But my money is supposed to pay. I'll pay for it. There God protects me. There are nice people. You're supposed to put my money into my hand. But you are wrong. fraud made by your company.

:eek: :confused:, Sir, I am a little bit confused. Can you post in Turkish? I will ask my Turkish translator help me to translate. I am sure misunderstanding happens:(

kardelen

Sep 3, 2016
Diğer mağazalardan Ürün aldım. Hollanda postası ile. O mağazalar benim tüm paramı iade yaptılar. Ama sorun bu değildir.
Sorun. Sizin personeliniz bana Ürün satmak Için yalan söyledi. Satış sonrası uzman ekiplerinizin oldugunu ziyaretinde bu sayede gümrük problemi yaşamayacağımı söyledi.
Personel Ile Ilgili skype kanıtlarını senin firmaya verdim. Bana Paypal ile aldığım ürünlerin parasını IADE yaptılar. Çünkü alıcı Koruması var. Ama Kredi Kartı ile Olan ürünlerin bedelini ödemediler. Çünkü alıcı korumam yok. Cennet Hediyeler 3 aydır personelinin hatasını Kabil etmesine Rağmen bana Paramı ödemedi. Önce vereceğiz dedi. Sonra vermeyeceğiz. Sonra vereceğiz. Sonra vermeyeceğiz diyerek resmen dalga geçtiler benimle.

Ben Burada Türkiyedeki forumda ve sosyal medyada bu yazıları yazmak zorunda kaldım.

Çok firmadan Ürün aldım Ama en terbiyesizi bu firmadır. Şimdi bu yazıyı yazarken . E mail geldi. Bana ödeme yapacaklarını söylediler. Bakalım ödeyeceklermi. Ama ben günlerce kaç defa yazı yazmak zorunda kaldım. Buralarda haklarında yazı yazmasam benim paramı ödeyeceğiz demezlerdi.

Reactions: AlmightyEvan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread