Not open for further replies.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
ok...duh what? `

winning duh!!!

this is pretty sweet! it's like goung to your favorite bar and hanging in the back room with your buds! plenty of seats, free pool games, and we close when ever we feel like it!
on that note I can't believe with all this storage space that I had to stumble upon on you tube something called the volt... will it PUMP THE PARTY at the gotvapes forum????

Last edited:

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Yippy...a GotVapes playground...how much fun is this going to be?!?!?!?! TONS!!! :)

Nice to see ya Bella!!! I had a feeling you'd be surprised! I think you should have your very own GotVapes Playground thread!!! hahahahahaha Glad you survived...our Spring Break is mid April!

Kellyinbr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
South Louisiana
I got my shirt today, Thanks Guys!!! VKAsh.jpg

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
<----trying to remove my rather large foot from my mouth.... GOT MY T SHIRT yesterday (apologizes for not being more patient Danno). I was so excited I tore it open like I was a kid at christmas. I put it on and wore it until bed time. Hope it made it to the wash so I can wear it again when I get home from work!!!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
:) - be nice to see it on ya sometimes .. maybe later we can have a thread where shirt wearers post themselves in the tee ...

<----trying to remove my rather large foot from my mouth.... GOT MY T SHIRT yesterday (apologizes for not being more patient Danno). I was so excited I tore it open like I was a kid at christmas. I put it on and wore it until bed time. Hope it made it to the wash so I can wear it again when I get home from work!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread