Congrats on your new forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Nice to see vaporsetc on the official suppliers list! I absolutely love your juice. I just got in my 30ml bottle of boosted 555 and vapin' hard on it. I can't wait to get my tax refund on the 25th.....I'm a gunna order a bunch! Your juice definitely deserves lots more attention as in my opinion it's some of the best around!

Furius

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
I just got an order and I am EXTREMELY impressed. I finally found someone who A: still makes a Tea flavor (Black Tea)...and B: knocks it clean outta the park! The flavor is so full and rich. Simply the best Tea liquid I have ever tried. I also got Captain Jack and that was amazing as well. Its hard for me to pin down Captain Jack.....I can only describe it as clean and delicious....its very unique and impressive. I also got my hands on Grape (wonderful) and Red Box (also a great tobacco vape which I still must have even after a year and a half of quitting with analogs). I find the quality of this liquid to be 1st class all the way, and the prices are MORE than reasonable. Speaking of which, the options available are also more than fair. I am thrilled that I was able to request glass bottles which I find not only to be more aesthetically pleasing than plastic, but also I feel is keep the juice fresher (just my opinion). I was also taken aback at the option for a flavor boost. Only a few vendors I have tried offer options such as this, and ALL of them put a hefty upgrade charge for them, so I was astounded to see that these options were available with at no extra cost. The liquid prices themselves are more than reasonable, and after tasting their quality, I almost feel like a thief. This will definitely become my "go to" spot for liquid. I almost feel like being selfish and telling no one about this gem so I can hoard all the liquid for myself, haha! But something tells me word will get around whether I open my mouth or not, lol. Of course I'm kidding....I love to do my part to get as much business to vendors who make a superior product and refuse to gouge customers. I will be pointing every vapor I know to this place FIRST. BIG THANKS to Vapors etc!!!
Absolutely outstanding!

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just had to pop in to say, I placed an order at 11:40 AM yesterday and received it just after noon today.
I love having a local vendor even if it means paying some sales tax. In the end it's still cheaper and faster than any other vendor I've seen.
I'll have to call with a question or 2 before my next order, tomorrow:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread