Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
My shipment seemed to be delayed after leaving their post office. I sent them a message. Within a short amount of time I had this response:
"We’re sorry that your order has gone missing, we will file a ticket with the post office to see what’s happening. In the meantime, we are sending you another shipment with some extras. I will email you a tracking number in the morning/afternoon once your order has shipped again.

Once again, we are very sorry about the delay and wish we had the ability to get your order in your hands faster."

This is a newer smaller company, and that is some excellent customer service. My package did update today, about a week late, which I just assume is from the holiday delayed shipping. +1!

Edit: My tracking updated a day after letting them know. I emailed them, and said to not send me another package since mine was going to arrive. Their response:

"Yeah we noticed that today as well, but we already made you a new order and feel it’s in order since you had to wait forever. It’s shipped via priority mail, so hopefully you love the first order, and hopefully this one doesn’t take forever to get there."

For a week delayed the busiest time of year, and I was completely understanding. Awesome customer service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread