Where you least expect it....
34061625.jpg

mikka99

Moved On
Jan 20, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

Micah Knox

Feb 20, 2017
Great, many thanks ECF and all you guys. :)
Hey there Verashu, I'm having some trouble and I'm hoping you can help me. I placed an order for a Smok X Cube Ultra and a Sapor version 2 about a week ago. I was expecting an email for shipping confirmation within 48 hours but I have received nothing. I've emailed vape sourcing directly a few times and received nothing. I'm just hoping I can get my purchases. My order number is #100014373. I'm worried you didn't receive my order and I really can't afford to drop $80 down the drain. Thanks for all your help in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_1118.PNG
    IMG_1118.PNG
    307.3 KB · Views: 42

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hey there Verashu, I'm having some trouble and I'm hoping you can help me. I placed an order for a Smok X Cube Ultra and a Sapor version 2 about a week ago. I was expecting an email for shipping confirmation within 48 hours but I have received nothing. I've emailed vape sourcing directly a few times and received nothing. I'm just hoping I can get my purchases. My order number is #100014373. I'm worried you didn't receive my order and I really can't afford to drop $80 down the drain. Thanks for all your help in advance.

It has been sent out yesterday night, sorry for the delay as the X cube Ultra-black out of stock few days ago and just arrived yesterday, later our colleague will update the tracking number to your email box. Pls kindly note. :)

Micah Knox

Feb 20, 2017
It has been sent out yesterday night, sorry for the delay as the X cube Ultra-black out of stock few days ago and just arrived yesterday, later our colleague will update the tracking number to your email box. Pls kindly note. :)
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Will definetely be giving you guys a good review. Vape sourcing, make vape great again!

Reactions: Verashu

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Verashu can you check the status of my VapeSourcing order? My order number is

I placed the order on February 11 and never received a notification that it shipped. I sent an email a couple of days ago asking the status of the order but I have received no reply.

Hi friend, it has been sent and have arrived Japan, the tracking number is RT356367726HK. You can track it in 17track.net.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi, I placed my order over a
Month ago on January 12th and I have not received a shipping email with a tracking number. My order number is 100011681. If you could follow up that would be wonderful.
Hi friend, I just checked your order with SMOK GX350 Box Mod, it is still as pre-sell, we will have it on around Mar/5th and would arrange the shipment for your order as soon as we get it. Sorry for the long time.

Tommy Barr

Feb 23, 2017
Hi friend, I just checked your order with SMOK GX350 Box Mod, it is still as pre-sell, we will have it on around Mar/5th and would arrange the shipment for your order as soon as we get it. Sorry for the long time.
Thank you for the feedback, I think there was some confusion because the website said it would ship between the 15th and the 20th. But also my friend was having the same problem when she ordered her smok alien kit. Was wondering if you could also shed some light on her order, the order number is 100014579.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread