Congrats Vapesourcing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahsoo

Mar 11, 2017
Estonia
Can you please check order no. 100012628. I also sent an email to you, since i could not get any reply on your website.

Attachments

• proof.PNG
    proof.PNG
    58 KB · Views: 20

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu Hi, can you please check my order #100024344 and update me if it is shipped or not. I haven't received the shipping details (tracking number) too. How long does it take to ship to KSA? I chose DHL Express Delivery.
Hi friend, thanks for your support, it will be shipped today as we can not arrange the shipment during the weekend, usually it will need 4-7 days for express. :)

Oak Black

Jun 5, 2017
@Verashu Thank you so much for your early reply. I'll be honest with you, I haven't read of much good reviews of VapeSourcing on the internet and this is my first time shopping with VapeSourcing. I was a bit afraid the order will take quite a lot of time, I paid for the DHL Express as I wanted it delivered at earliest. Your reply has got my trust built up :) I'll be waiting for the tracking number. Thanks once again.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu I've got 2 different tracking numbers actually. In email I got the tracking number 30770445182 but when I check my order on vapesourcing.com, it shows tracking number 30770445215. I can track neither one of them, can you please check and confirm?

Sorry for bringing you the trouble, my colleague will send you a mail later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread