Congratulations to Eleanor on 3000 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Eleanor, I really enjoy your presence on this forum. Congrats!

3000_Posts__08626.gif

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
:laugh: Thanks, everyone! According to ECF, I am now officially a "PV Master." :lol: Yeah, that's me alright -- the girl who won't even venture into tank-land! :lol:

Of course, I also lost my temper with my 3,000th post (Mamma Bear up on her hind legs, claws out), and got a thread locked for my efforts. :oops:

I apologize to everyone for my fit of pique. I was ugly to a stranger, who had been ugly to Morandir (a stranger to her), and I lashed out. :( IOW, I did pretty much the same thing the stranger did. :(

This is not who I usually am, nor who I will to be. I am truly sorry. I've been mostly vacillating between agitation and depression the past few weeks, interrupted by refreshing bouts [NOT] of nightmares, and I let an unpleasant situation get under my skin. For all I know, the stranger at whom I lashed out is in just as bad, or even a worse, place right now. :(

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. :facepalm:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Wow.....

We still love you!

Edit: I'm sorry you're having a tough time. For what it's worth, I actually kinda got a kick out of that post. I didn't realize from whence it came. Please know we care about you!

Thanks sweetie. :wub:

I know what you mean; I and a number of others also got a "kick" out of that post, and that's kinda sorta the problem!! (It's too easy being mean! :evil:)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Lady Eleanor no need to worry, things happen. Hope you're feeling better today. :)

Thank you, Pablo. I feel marginally better today -- actually slept fairly well -- but I'm still sorry for what I did. And a little ashamed. :blush:

(But no one -- NO ONE -- wounds my Pablo without some sort of correction from me! :glare:)

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Congratulations on your 3000 posts Eleanor!

Queen of the "like" button, I'm always happy to see your cat's eyes avatar in a post and to 'hear' what you have to 'say'.
I'm sorry to hear you've been out of sorts lately, do you have a good health professional who could help you? I hope you come through this soon.
If you feel bad about your 3000th post, maybe you could PM the person. Personally I 'liked' your post. Honestly though, things have been a little strained around the forum recently, with all sorts of melodramatics and tantrums. It seems to flare up from time to time, then we all get back to loving each other again. Like any family, I suppose.

Love you Eleanor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread