Consistent Unusual Leak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAKING D:

May 29, 2019
ISSUE SOLVED, MIXED HIGH VG WITH CURRENT juice

I have been vaping for around 2 years now with a smoke mag mod and have recentley been running into an issue with severe leakage.

My liquid will just run out of the air flow ( i think ) at such a bad rate when im vaping that i would need to fill the tank every 10 minutes. Its a mess!

I have tried changing coils, O rings, wattage, screwing tight and screwing loose, high pre heat setting low pre heat setting.

Sometimes it just works fine for a week with minimal issues then sometimes it all starts flowing through. It's not in a hot enviroment and its always upright.

My juice was the next thought, i vape at 80W with a 60VG and 40PG( same juice i have had for a year). I can't figure it out, i presume its the juice but sometimes it just works normally and other times it just leaks everywhere non stop.

-Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Duff coils, wonky O rings, crappy battery, mod not registering right, hot climate meaning you need to thicken your mix i.e more VG, if it's home bru juice too much water ...or simply time to buy more kit/better juice ... pick your favourite.

Mind you if it's constant I don't quite get how it can be unexpected ... but then again as my wife aye says "Nobody loves a smartass!"

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
when not in use (or overnight while you sleep) it helps to place the tank upside down to help stop leaking

Not in my tanks it doesn't. A properly set up tank (drop in OR RTA) should not leak at all in any position and if you have to turn your tank upside down something is NOT right.

Bear in mind as a new vaper I might have agreed with the RTA issue to an extent. My RTA and drop in tanks regularly surf in my purse all day in any and every position.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread