Contest for our brave and crafty ECF-ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

impcat

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
North Carolina
Here are a few lanyards that I have made and given away as gifts. You will see that one of the necklaces has a dual battery bag. These are actually detachable and can be interchanged with a single battery bag.

010-1.jpg
006-2.jpg
014.jpg

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
You people are so talented!
I want at least 1 of everything.......except MM's entry...I take my vapor without drool:D

but for real MM your MOOSE is a very handsome/Beautiful Boy/Girl....

LOL

As I type this post he's laying next to my desk doing his "play with me/pet me" noise (sounds sorta like "uuhhhhooooooooooooooommmmmm aawwooooommmmmmmmmmmmm"). Thankfully he knows when I'm on the phone with a client to stop!

Those lanyards look nice (if a little feminie for my tastes!) but they don't lick your ears and nibble your chin now do they?!?! :p

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Here are a few lanyards that I have made and given away as gifts. You will see that one of the necklaces has a dual battery bag. These are actually detachable and can be interchanged with a single battery bag.

010-1.jpg
006-2.jpg
014.jpg

Impcat, how about putting one of these up on the PIF thread?? :D

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
PIF thread??? boy...I would have a hard time coming up with anything worth trading for one of those. They are beautiful!!!!!

Very creative....and skillfully made. I love the double battery holder! I think your should team up with that lady that sells the beautiful boxes...ahhhh...thinking....right! VapeBoxz.com She makes fantastic e-cig cases...and has a nice website. Check her out....I would certainly be willing and happy to buy one of your necklaces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread