May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
funny-pictures-night-cat.jpg

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
awww moon that sucks & sorry to hear that ....

& waahhht I missed ag's b-day, sorry 'bout that too ...

I did come over here to share a link with AG & whomever else might enjoy it ....

https://www.facebook.com/okczoo we got a new baby chimp from Tampa to be fostered by our chimps here in OKC .

he is just too cute ...click on the photo of him with the red rope to see his photo album.

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
awww moon that sucks & sorry to hear that ....

& waahhht I missed ag's b-day, sorry 'bout that too ...

I did come over here to share a link with AG & whomever else might enjoy it ....

https://www.facebook.com/okczoo we got a new baby chimp from Tampa to be fostered by our chimps here in OKC .

he is just too cute ...click on the photo of him with the red rope to see his photo album.

She is celebrating all week. You have time. :)

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I take it they did not start another contest yet.I hope they close this thread and start a new one soon!It's the only one that take's me forever to get in and to post on.

Yeah, but it's totally worth it! Besides, the whole sites slow for me...GV the longest and the best thread...JMHO! :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
My sister-in-law says you get an extra party day for year you've been alive. She was excited when she got to have a birthday month.

I like this idea!!!

I was just informed that I was incorrect, the wife prefers the smell of cotton-candy over bacon. :(

This is just soooooooooo wrong on so many levels!!! :shock: :)

:lol: keep digging maybe you will find Amelia Earhart.. :lol:

hehehe
buckets of rain now and and Noah fella telling me to watch for tornados so I'm off my comp.
Till the morn peeps..

Hope everything was ok and no tornaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread