28u1mvb.jpg
28u1mvb.jpg

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
haha, its cool...were really not bustin UR chops as much as just razzing each other ;) And thye should be disqualified for pointing and sticking his tongue out at me.....
laughing-monkey.gif

I do wish ya'll would quit posting pictures of my Ex. I had to look at him for 11 years and dammit...im sick of looking at him in here !

LOL

Ok..carto's....how about incredible invisible carto's. new name..

:p just kidding

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I do wish ya'll would quit posting pictures of my Ex. I had to look at him for 11 years and dammit...im sick of looking at him in here !

LOL

Ok..carto's....how about incredible invisible carto's. new name..

:p just kidding

LOL ...

Yeah.. i still haven't seen em so maybe that's the problem.. Or they turned invisible in customs. Going to give them a call tomorrow wish me luck :x

Maybe the workers at customs have all become e-cig users :rolleyes:

So, has the contest ended...if not, when does it end?

lol i think it will end when he finally receives the product. Until then we're all just having some fun with the thread ;)

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Yeah.. i still haven't seen em so maybe that's the problem.. Or they turned invisible in customs. Going to give them a call tomorrow wish me luck :x

i know customers get frustrated with shipments not coming in but i imagine that frustration is magnified for retailers! consider the luck wished. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread