Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
yeah, I think Mutt loves his sweet stuff... he was telling me about his vaporbomb collection... and I suspect he'll like the sweeter stuff...
Boba's is one of those juices that is an acquired taste.

ben's contests are good...
we need to keep getting the word out...
there's few companies I will aggressively promote and AV is one of them.

maybe it's because I am a teacher too... or maybe it's because I love boba's... maybe it's because Ben has been so generous... in any case, Mutt would be a good guy to bring on board... I think if he likes VG then he'll love AV.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
~also~ DonDaBoomVape... is this guy an asset to ECF or what? My gosh, he's raised my vaping IQ 30 points.
lasttango, I have been blessed with some very nice praise from ECF members about my guides, reviews, posts and stuff. But your comments are overwhelming. Thank you very much! I am touched.

And thank you, Porphy, for posting a photo that looked familiar enough for me to track it down ... and for my reward! I'll PM you ... after I go though a long decision-making process. Choices, choices!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Okie dokie!

Time for:

Name That Thang # 2!!!

Today is for those early risers on a Saturday morning. This is a bit easier (at least I think so), so lets see how it goes!

Prize: 3 x 12ML bottles any flavor/strength e-juice from our line up!

UpCloseTwo.jpg

I know I said I'd make it tougher... but it's morning time and the last thing people need with their coffee is "complicated"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread