CONTEST - PIF - Pay It Forward to the New Memebers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormlark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Boise
It's too bad this contest is being closed, but I do understand the reasoning. Thanks for the gift certificate. I ordered a large carrying case just in time for fall semester! I also got some comfort tips... apparently I have a habit of biting down on the CE3's and one of them even cracked near the mouthpiece. :unsure:

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Thank you Imagine. It was a good contest but the reason I have not been putting in entries is because I almost always mention Smokeless Image when I give advice. So that disqualifies for this contest. I made the decision that it was more important to recommend the company to help people when appropriate because I truly believe that Smokeless image is one of the best companies with the best products out there.

ratpack7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Salt Lake City, Utah
the contest may be over,but i have learned a lot from it.

i would like a thread similar to this to continue,it has brought my attention to a lot of vaping news and how to's.

so you computer literate folks keep it up,,you don't need pay to be good teachers,do you ?.

Larry

No we don't! I plan on helping when and where I can.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Thanks Imagine. This has been a great contest. I will continue posting in the new members forum.

I think then other reason people stopped entering is because everyone thought the contest was over.

Keep helping the new people everyone.

ya know mroutlaw i don't ever think to go to the new members forum,,i spend so much time reading the SI forum,,i guess i get burned out on reading the others.

i also go to other forum other then the ecf to find other option to creating and mixing my own juices,,its all about economy with me.

Larry

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha
How about a "show how its done in Voltvillle" thread to keep the ball rolling? I haven't personally had a lot to contribute since I've been in the learning stage. But, there is a LOT of veteran info that we should keep bumping for those that are just stepping in to vaping. I'm sure some of the more experienced would not have a problem linking to posts that they think are useful. Thoughts?

Last edited:

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts
One should read earlier posts stating that the contest is over before getting excited that there are no competitors this week and knowing I have a sure-fire win..........not only do I not win but I feel really stupid.

Drum I'm stupid everyday don't worry about it, tomorrow is a new day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread