Contest time for Halloween!! Free 200ML of our MAX VG Zen Juice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Cool!

Thank You very much! This will be great as I'm finally starting to figure out my rba.

I'm at the office right now and they have your site blocked so I can't do another check on flavors for my final decision (silly gubernant). I'll send you the PM after I get home and take another look - probably a bit over 8 hours from now.
\

Thanks again and to all the other players as well.

Our pleasure!! Awesome I will check my inbox later as well. Congrats and cool pics!!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Thanks for the Grats everyone!

I know everyone put some work into getting their pics cause as some of us found out - it ain't easy doing that selfie thing while trying to blow a cloud and get a somewhat decent pic. I like how krusty turned his pics into the movie - and you look somewhat familiar, ever been to Okinawa?

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Thanks for the Grats everyone!

I know everyone put some work into getting their pics cause as some of us found out - it ain't easy doing that selfie thing while trying to blow a cloud and get a somewhat decent pic. I like how krusty turned his pics into the movie - and you look somewhat familiar, ever been to Okinawa?

Not in this life:D

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
The juice arrived today - pretty good shipping time considering how slow our mail has been lately

Hopefully I'll be trying this soon - I think my other package has the dripper I ordered.

Thanks again for the contest and prize!

Our pleasure Mac! Let me know how you feel about the flavors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread