Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Happy New Year! With 2015 kicking in gear, it's time for another contest. Answer these questions and win some juice!

1) How many years have you been using ecigarettes and how has it changed your life?

2) What is your favorite ecig setup? (types of tanks and batteries)

3) What's your New Years Resolution?

Answer these three questions in separate posts for three separate chances. Any subsequent posts after the three questions have been answered will automatically be entered as chances.

1st Place: 2-30ml bottles of Goodejuice eLiquid.

2nd Place: 1-30ml bottle & 1-10ml bottle of Goodejuice eLiquid.

3rd Place: 2-10ml bottles of Goodejuice eLiquid.

Contest will end Monday January 5th, 2015 around 12:00pm CST.

Good Luck to all!!:vapor:

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Wow, seems like I am the first one~ COOL~ :2cool:

1) How many years have you been using ecigarettes and how has it changed your life?

After being stinky for 17 years, I finally quit smoking with the help of vaping.
It's just little over 2 months now, but already too many things happened since I switched to vaping.
No unpleasant smell from me (bye bye to bad-breath & yellow finger), no need to go outside every-time I need nicotine in this cold season, even my dog seems to love vaping (maybe because of sweet dessert smells.. hahaha), and so on.
Most important thing, more healthy life style! :)

Thank you for the contest, Goodejuice! :)

Last edited:

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
3) What's your New Years Resolution?

Thinking about my childhood, I never satisfied with the amount of time I could spend with my father.
He was always... always busy for work.
Now I fully understand my father.... But, I don't want to make my son feel the same way.
So.... my resolution is "Spending more time with my little one!".

Thank you for the contest, Goodejuice! :)

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
2) What is your favorite ecig setup? (types of tanks and batteries)

I like mech mods, but with the newer, more powerful regulated devices that have come out recently, I'm starting to like those more. For toppers, I only use RDA's and RBTA's. Currently my favorite RDA is the Magma, and my favorite RTA is my Orchid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread