Contest - Win a GGTB! Brought to you by the man with the tight pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landhew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Missing the beach, NC
Thanks to eJoker and Bruce of Clouds of Vapor for an awesomely fun contest!

photo.php
8222_1145725035602_1001791416_30345195_2684241_n.jpg

A guy meets a ...... in a bar. She says, "This is your lucky night. I’ve got a special game for you. I’ll do absolutely anything you want for $300, as long as you can say it in three words." The guy replies, "Hey, why not?" He pull his wallet out of his pocket, and one at a time lays three hundred-dollar bills on the bar, and says, slowly: "Paint…my…house."

Browncoats Rule!

Last edited:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
A big thanks to Bruce @CoV and ejoker for providing such a tempting prize :2cool:

BROWNCOATS RULE!!!

And since I've had some spectacularly befuddling :blink: moments with engineers today, how's about a couple engineer jokes:

To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Three engineering students were gathered together discussing who must have designed the human body.
One said, "It was a mechanical engineer. Just look at all the joints."
Another said, "No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous system has many thousands of electrical connections."
The last one said, "No, actually it had to have been a civil engineer, Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"

Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Vape Ape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
AZ
Thanks to Bruce at COV and eJoker. You guys rock
darthvader.jpg

It's Halloween and everyone's out trick-or-treating. A bartender is working the late-night shift at the bar. He looks outside and sees everyone in crazy costumes. He sighs and picks up a glass and starts cleaning it.

At around midnight, a guy in a vampire costume walks in and sits at the bar. He says to the bartender "Hi. I'm a vampire and I'd like a cup of human blood please."

The bartender looks at him skeptically. "No you're not. You're just wearing a costume."

"No, no, really," he insists. "I'm a vampire and I'd like a cup of human blood please."

"Alright," the bartender says. He goes in the back and comes out with a cup of blood. He gives it to the vampire who drinks it right away.

"Thanks," he says, and leaves.

An hour later another vampire comes in and sits at the bar. He says "Hi, I'm a vampire and I'd like a cup of human blood please."

"Okay," the bartender says and goes in the back again. He comes out with another cup of blood. He gives it to the vampire who drinks it and leaves with a 'thanks'.

An hour later a third vampire comes in and sits at the bar. "Hi," he says to to the bartender. "I'm a vam..."

"I know, I know," the bartender interrupts. "You're a vampire and you want a cup of blood right?"

"Um, no," the vampire answers. "I AM a vampire, but I'd just like a glass of hot water please."

"Sure" the bartender says. He pours him a glass of hot water. As he gives it to the vampire he says "You know, there were two vampires that came in before you that wanted blood. How come you're just asking for water?"

Without answering the vampire reaches into his pocket and pulls out a used band-aid.

"Tea time."

BrownCoats Rule!

blackwidow

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Sunny South Florida
I want to start by thanking ejoker and Bruce at COV for this lovely prize they are giving away :)

funny_dog_picture_drinking_pepsi.jpg

A man was in his front yard mowing grass, when his attractive blonde female neighbor, Judy, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL."

I also think it is quite apparent that Browncoats rule!

lion6255

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2011
Central Virginia
A big thanks to ejoker and Bruce of Clouds of Vapor for offering this prize because if I win this it will be the only way I will possibly own one of these awesome Mods

448386248377a4aabe65.jpg
[/URL]

A pharmasist walked into his pharmacy to find a man leaning against the wall. "What's wrong with him?" he asked his assistant."He came in for cough syrup but I couldn't find any so I gave him an entire bottle of laxatives."You idiot" said the chemist "You can't treat a cough with laxatives" "Of course you can" the assistant replied "Look at him, he's too scared to cough now! :)

Oh and by the way BROWNCOATS rule!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
First of all... a very special “thanks” to ejoker and Bruce from COV for putting up such a wonderful prize!!
And a big Thank You to Angus as well, for being the 'Host with the Most' once again!!! :thumb:

Will I Live to see 80? (the "I" is not me... LOL!!)

I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age. (I just turned 61)

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'

The doctor responded by asking, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?'
'Oh no,' I replied . . . 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'

Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?'
I said, 'Not much since my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'

'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?'
'No, I don't,' I said.

He asked, 'Do you gamble, go on vacations or have a lot of sex?'
'No,' I said.

He looked at me and said, . . . 'Then, why do you even give a censored.gif ??!!'

browncoats-rule-2.jpg

And just in case that doesn't count as a random funny pic... here's another one... hate-x.jpg

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Thanks to ejoker and Bruce for the contest!

BLONDE PAINT JOB
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Document86.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not sure what a Browncoat is, but BROWNCOATS RULE!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
A big Thank You to ejOker and Bruce from COV. Thank you as well Angus.

chippy 9.jpg

The joke. Me winning. :D

Okay a different one.
A jeweler called the police station to report a robbery. "You'll never believe what happened, Sergeant. A truck backed up to my store, the doors opened and an elephant came out. He broke my plate glass window, stuck his trunk in, sucked up all the jewelry and climbed back into the truck. The doors closed and the truck pulled away."
The desk sergeant said, "Could you tell me, for identification purposes, whether it was an Indian elephant or an African elephant?"
"What's the difference?" asked the jeweler.
"Well," said the sergeant, an African elephant has great big ears and an Indian elephant has little ears."
"Come to think of it, I couldn't see his ears," said the jeweler. "He had a stocking over his head."

And...................Browncoats Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
What a fun contest,good luck everyone!

GOVERNMENT WARNING: Do not swallow chewing gum!!
untitled-2.jpg

Yes I know its old but its one of my fav jokes.

VHF Channel 16 to US Navy Warship: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south, to avoid collision

US Navy Warship: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north, to avoid collision

VHF Ch 16: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south ' to avoid collision.

US Navy Warship: This is the Captain of a US Navy Warship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

VHF Ch 16: Negative. I say again, you will have to divert YOUR course

US Navy Warship: THIS IS THE LARGEST SHIP IN THE US NAVY SIXTH FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY 3 DESTROYERS, 3 CRUISERS, AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT SHIPS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES TO THE NORTH, OR COUNTERMEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS FLOTILLA.

VHF Channel 16: THIS IS A LIGHTHOUSE ....... YOUR CALL!

I said to my dog "browncoats rule!" he thought I said "there's a brown cat in the room" lol

024-1.jpg

And finally a big thank you to ejoker and Bruce from COV for offering up such an awesome prize

oly_r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Marylandistan
“thanks” to ejoker and Bruce from COV for the prize.
I was told to say Browncoats Rule! so i am. I really did like the show though.

My Pic:
sniper_kitten.jpg

My Joke:

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road in New York State one evening when an old cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you?", asked Hillary?

"Well," the driver replied, "The farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made mad passionate love to me."

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied :"I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's chauffeur and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened like lightning!"

TinyTimberGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Wisconsin
picasaweb.google.com
A great big THANK YOU to eJoker and Bruce from COV for the great contest and prize!

28l97pj.jpg
[/IMG]

For all you guys who are the King of the castle, at least until their wife gets home...

Walking into the bar, Rick said to Charlie the bartender,

"Pour me a stiff one - just had another fight with the little woman."

"Oh yeah?" said Charlie. "And how did this one end?"

"When it was over," Rick replied, "she came to me on her hands and knees."

"Really? Now that's a switch. What did she say?"

She said, "Come out from under the bed, you chicken-....."

Oh, and Browncoats Rule... :)

ila7at.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread