Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Previously, Swedish Vapers brought us the delicate Hive Squonk Kit, and now this UK brand presents a new topper-Swedish Vaper Hotrod RDA. As its name implies, it is created by and born for DIY lovers. 24mm in diameter, 810 drip tip, fully adjustable & direct-to-coil airflow, Squonk Pin, all these features makes an interesting and playable dripper! Moreover, Heaven Gifts has the chance to get them first. We'd like to have 5 beta testers to test this rda out, meanwhile all participators have chances to win gift cards!

9ItQUdh.jpg

To enter:

1. Share your build stories (Anything related to coil building), if not, reply "Swedish Vaper Hotrod rda"

2. Share the rda you have/had

3. Tell us which mod would be matchy with this Swedish Vaper Hotrod RDA well

Note:

1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on January 22, 2019. They will get $50 US dollars Heaven Gifts giftcard each.
2. We will select 5 beta testers according to the participation.
3. Please number your entry, for instance: #Post 1.

---------------------Hotrod RDA Explosive View---------------------

YLidgLx.jpg

YeGvsTM.jpg

More details of Hotrod RDA, keep an eye on https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Swedish-Vaper-HotRod-RDA.html

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
I hate cutting off the remaining wire leads after fixating the coil in the post deck, because they tend to fly away when they're cut.
So instead of pressing them down with the top of my finger to make them stay in place while cutting, and hurting my finger in the process, I have come to use a small magnet from a pinboard which I simply place on top of the postdeck before I cut off the wire. The magnet holds the cut-off wire in place.

Reactions: Henning Friis

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
#Post 1
Share your build stories (Anything related to coil building)
In the beginning, when I just bought the first mod. And looking a little YouTube, about coil building. I decided that I also wanted to try something. But it was evening, there was no wire in my house. I began to think, and it dawned on me! In the pen with a button, inside there is a spring, it is steel, the ideal pretender to become a coil Thank God I did not, I changed my mind and realized that this is utter nonsense!
This is my story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread