Contest Winner and IMPRESSED! (to say the LEAST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Hi everyone! I won third place in ECF's first contest..(write a review contest) and...WOWZERS!

I just recieved my prize package from Dawn and my first thoughts when I saw my box was...geez, thats a BIG package!
Then, I opened it...:shock:

Inside I found a toolbox :)D)...and when I opened it, it was SO packed the stuff came tumbling out when I released the latch! To my surprise, I found a TON more than what I was SUPPOSED to get!

Im talkin syringes, 60mg unflavored nic, ALL the DIY tobacco flavorings (my FAV :)), mixing liquids, glass bottles of all sizes, plastic dripper bottles of all sizes, vials, pipettes, fluval, polyfill, blue foam, gloves, funnels, and even some MORE freebies on top of my prizes! Dawn was nice enough to throw in some other flavorings to try...and not just a tiny bit of it, plenty to go around for all my curiosties when trying out DIY!!!!

To my BIGGEST surprise, some of the extras even had a note telling me they are extras not only for me, but for ANYONE who orders her kits!

So, if you order from DIYflavorshack, you get cool freebies with EVERY order...well, Im sure when available to do so, but after talking to some others who are her regulars, it seems she DOES put freebies in all her orders...

For those wondering if her toolbox kits are worth it? YES! You get SO much stuff, even a mixing guide and links to MORE guides, I think ANYONE would be MORE than pleased to recieve a package from Dawn! NOW I se what all the rage is about! :D

Not only did a win some SWEET prizes, but Dawn won a customer for LIFE! :thumbs:

Happy rant over...just HAD to tell everyone how IMPRESSED I was..(and still am ;))

:) Happy vaping! :)
:toast:

...off to my new lab ;)

Last edited:

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Thanks GG! :) I almost forgot to also mention that communication with Dawn is like having a teleporter in my house! Whether I emailed, PMed or CALLED her, it took her SECONDS to get in otuch with me! Well, she called me FIRST to verify flavorings (which is nearly UNHEARD of for a supplier to do) and for real...her communication was almost instant and more importantly, before I even got my package, I could tell she CARED.

HUGE plus.....Its always nice to have a supplier be fast and friendly and consistant, but to know they CARE on top of all that is icing on the cake!

Looking at her prices, and comparing to what you get and her CS, she honestly doesnt charge enough, lol....but SHHHHhhhh!!! We'll keep that between us! ;)

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
Indeed, I won a DIY Kit on Memorial day... incredible is all i can say..

I mixed up my first batch of juice today: Black Cherry... ahhh yeaaa!

Your so very true with everything you mentioned in your posts... communicating with Dawn is a breeze, customer service: above top notch, quality of juice: remarkable, pricing: all things considered, great!, all things considered: this is my primary juice vendor.

In all honesty, i cant thank dawn enough for helping me through all of this. If i had gotten stuck with a sub par juice early on in my vaping, i might not have made it this far..... but thankfully i found DIYFS thanks to everyone else's reviews here on ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread