Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Yep, you're right 420. Can you say typo 0r, nlonde before I turned gray...LOL...I probably lost the contest because of that lol,lol,lol,etc
I'm sure you won't lose or even be discounted for that. I replied to it cause I thought it was funny. Don't worry about it.:)

You prolly couldn't see what you were typing anyway........all that "Whiteout" you smear on the screen to cover your typos.........You Blonde!! ;) :):):):):)

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay, I've read through everything and have come up with the PRELIMINARY CANDIDATES.

It was hard, yes, there were TONS of good names, but since Tasty Vapor is now the Trademark of Braithwaites Consumer Good, LLC., we cannot use product names that are obviously trademark infringements of registered products or similar enough to stir unwanted attention, by Mars, Hershey, etc.

But you still want it remotely similar enough to know what you're getting without it being a trademark infringement. So, it's a hard call. I guess this is where pictures come in. Since we don't use pictures product wrappers to drive home what you're buying, but rather pictures of the product OUT of the wrapper. Eh, I think you get the jist.

However, here are the candidates:

In the "Butterfinger" Category
WhatAClumsyGirl - TastyFinger
Truthseeker - ChocoButtah
Reuben - ICBINB (I Can't Belive I'ts Not Butterfinger) first mentioned
BanjoMan - Butternub
Paso - ButterCRAP
Speaker4TheDead - C.P. Buttercrunch (Would likely be changed to T.V. Buttercrunch, but you'll still be credited if chosen)
Bellamama333 - Nuttin'Better

In the Atomic Fireball Category
Karl The Heretic - Cinnafliction
Dave Cury - Hot Rod Red
Wingedwheel - Sweet Heat
JustMeAgain - Scarlet Harlot
Karl The Heretic - Atomic Cinnacide

I'll post these in a poll and let YOU decide the final winner. We'll let that run for a week and the winner will receive the goodies! Good job everyone and good luck to the candidates!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread