Coolfire 2 unresponsive fire button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hash_giga

Apr 30, 2014
Leicester
Hi,

About 2 months ago I purchased an Innokin Coolfire 2. At first I was very impressed with the device, it gave an amazing smoke. After a about a month I noticed the iClear30b was leaking into the connection. I was cleaning it when I would change the flavour but I think this is what has caused the issue. Shortly after I noticed liquid leaking out of the fire button itself. I'm guessing the liquid leaked from the connector into the actual mod itself. I stopped using the iClear 30b a while ago and have tried various different tanks. Including the iclear 30s, aspire nautilus and protank mini. I have also tried bringing the connection thread up incase there was no connection. All of this has not helped me at all :( the fire button does not seem to be working. After I click it about ten times ill be lucky to get one toke where the light actually comes on. It is even a struggle to turn the device 'on' in the first place. All the other times the device will not light up. I have no idea what to do now as on innokin's website says they do not provide a warranty for products brought from 3rd party vendors, i believe the site i bought the mod from only provide a one month warranty. Does any one have any possible fixes for my issue? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Can you get at the switch if you take the device apart? I have no experience with the device, but if I was in that situation and I felt all hope was lost with the device, as a last ditch effort i would drip a drop or two of alcohol around the switch, then exercise the switch for a while. Maybe repeat it if necessary, what's to lose.I would suggest waiting a little bit before you try that as someone may have a better answer for you, especially if you can take things apart to get at and clean the switch propery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread