Coppervape BF Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Been waiting for this one. Ordered from FT. Tick, tick, tic...
Ive just Ordered one my self ,
Also eagerly awaiting a delivery of a new rta direct from YouDe
84ecbe8393f99956d24c2bebbba6e455.jpg

Will need to put it through its paces see how it is , No Pic No Info aprt from rta 25mm

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheWestPole

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
Any budget options if not?

Any pics of this next to either a Kato box, or REO mod?

The derringer V3 clone is east to convert and works well single coil.

The CV clone of the NarDA is a great single coil atty and comes with the pin to convert.

The No Toy clone mentioned in the last few pages is supposed to be good.

It's not much bigger than 2 18650 batteries side by side (maybe put 1/4" foam between them and wrap them together with the same.
About 1/2" taller than an 18650.

Or, picture a REO with the ends round to match the battery/bottle.
So not any bigger, but rounded instead of a box.

Reactions: aikanae1

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Ah - missed this request.
Here are a couple size pix with a Reo

size4.jpg
size1.jpg

Ok, i have read a bit of this thread. Way too much info....lol....

I am interested, but only use single coil attys(currently at about 1.2ohm in a KFL+ on a Kato Square, so similar form factor). Can the kit atomizer be used effectively with a single coil? Any budget options if not?

Any pics of this next to either a Kato box, or REO mod? I'veI've looked for a few days with no luck.

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
what are you referring to that there is plenty of pictures of

The NoToy RDA clone in the post that West pole quoted and said he'd been waiting for. Why would you quote his post about the NoToy clone if you were talking about a different RDA?

Reactions: TheWestPole

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
The NoToy RDA clone in the post that West pole quoted and said he'd been waiting for. Why would you quote his post about the NoToy clone if you were talking about a different RDA?
But you quoted my post above 25mm rta no pics no info , , not his post i think you should read the actual post pal ,

plus i already stated ive bought that rda
If you read the posts , chill you got it wrong , then tried to bounce it on me [emoji39][emoji106]

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ok, i have read a bit of this thread. Way too much info....lol....

I am interested, but only use single coil attys(currently at about 1.2ohm in a KFL+ on a Kato Square, so similar form factor). Can the kit atomizer be used effectively with a single coil? Any budget options if not?

Any pics of this next to either a Kato box, or REO mod? I'veI've looked for a few days with no luck.

If you are into Single vs Dual Coil setups, I would suggest just buying the Mod a la carte. And then getting a RDA which is designed to work Best with a Single Coil.

$26.32 Coppervape BF 18650 Mechanical Mod - authentic / stainless steel / 1*18650 / w/ 10ml dropper bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

For a RDA, the Narda, O-Atty and Hadaly would all be Good Choices to consider.

The NarDa is My Favorite. And this FT Clone comes BF Ready.

$9.35 NarDA Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I build single coils in the 0.5 - 0.7 OHM range on these and it works perfectly , to be honest i do not notice a considerable difference in the vape compared to when i was vaping at 1.2 OHM's .
If you don't notice a difference in vape, then you got a problem with either your atty or your device...maybe both... Night and day difference!!!

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Yes coppervapes makes quite a few ,BF RDA,s too ,posted a few pages back or look at GearBest , an search ,Coppervape. It will come up with the mod plus plenty of rda,an rta by coppervapes including the Atty 0 single coil RDA which I have posted pages back us the ,The desire Yuri is nice can do single or dual builds , even has dual or single airflow options too ,

Coppervapes make some nice Clones , at around 5 _9£ each Bargin for how good they are you can get the mod kit coppervapes bf and a couple rda for around 35£ , -40usd

This is a quality built product TBH , this is why we still going 127 pages plus , you can buy the parts kit under 3$ for spares too on fasttech

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Interesting.... I could see if you were comparing 1.2Ω to .9-1Ω, but not cutting it in half. As I said, that is a night and day difference in Ωage...

I understand it's night and day but to me the vape seems very similar . I am one who can't tell the difference between a 1.5 vape and a 2.5 OHM vape though , i just cannot detect most differences .

Reactions: muzichead

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
It pretty immediately started losing a little bit where cap meets body...
Doesn't bother me as I didn't intend this one to remain "pristine" - I'll try to avoid scratches on the couple mods I have that cost more - lol!!

If nicks bug you, I'd get the alum one - you can just sand it brand new if you want...
Here's a more recent pic - you can see that edge getting finish nicked.

hadaly2.jpg

How do you find the black holding up? Any scratches or peeling? I love back mods as a general rule but the CV pics kind of looks like its just painted on so I've been leaning towards the brass or aluminum version instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread