The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Coppervape BF Mod

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Layzee Vaper, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Layzee Vaper

Layzee Vaper Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2015
    Any body tried one of these mods yet?
    They are available for about $25 plus postage for a black, white or silver or about $35 for the brass version.
    Single 18650 mech complete with an RDA.
    Looks like it might be a decent budget squonker?

2. TheDigital99

TheDigital99 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Its looks like a clone of the Custom Classic Bottom Feeder... Not a 1:1 clone but pretty close...

The authentic is one hell of a mod (Have one myself)...

Can't comment on the quality of the clone, but its a fairly straight forward design...

3. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

It was clearly "inspired" by the CC. Coppervape used authentic CC pics to promote this mod (as shown below). The final product is definitely not 1:1 - nor could it ever hope to be.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheDigital99

TheDigital99 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I wasn't comparing into the CC in terms of quality... the "close to 1:1" was in terms of design and asthetics

5. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Where'd you see this available?
    I was looking, and found only one chinese site, geared for larger orders, with unreasonable shipping for a single unit...

I'd kinda like one to play with if it were $40 or less...more than that, and I'd just get another dripbox for a throw-away-if-it-craps-out squonker.
    :)

6. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

I didn't mean to imply otherwise. :)

7. Dconnor

Dconnor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2013
    Las Vegas
    I have one brass and one silver coming. If you message them on either Facebook or Alibaba, they will sell small orders. It is plus shipping and PP fees, but I did not want to wait to see if a vendor was going to pick them up. On either platform, just search "Coppervape" and it comes right up.

8. Tamer El-Meehy

Tamer El-Meehy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    Actually I was under the assumption that it is a CC clone. But apart from their shameless use of the CC pictures, I can confidently say that it is definitely NOT a clone. In fact if we consider the coppervapes to be a clone of the CC, then the CC would be a clone of Tmods (or the Tmod would be a clone of the CC, whichever came out first).

• Like Like x 3
  9. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    :pop:

• Like Like x 4
  10. KentA

KentA Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2015
    Adirondack Mountains
    The Coppervape is not a throw-away. It is a very well made mod.

Mine is machined from a block of brass, the button is smooth, firing assembly sturdy. I expect it is as durable as any squonker made today.

Check out Todd’s review.

• Like Like x 7
  11. BobC

BobC Reformed Squonker Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member

I think we have very different ideas about 'well made'

The 510 is definitely not what I'd call quality.

• Like Like x 1
  12. KentA

May 5, 2015
    Adirondack Mountains
    Stainless, adjustable, clean threads, no leaks...
    What do you object to?

• Like Like x 4
  13. BobC

Supporting member
  14. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    CopperVape BF MOD&BF RDA
    -Materials are aluminium for box mod, SS for the atomizer, PEEK insulators, and silicone o rings , the bottle is pet

• Like Like x 2
  15. BobC

Supporting member
  16. Tamer El-Meehy

Tamer El-Meehy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    How many mods do you know of that have similar quality 510 connections? Also both VT new 510 and Pdib's are pretty recent additions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Layzee Vaper

Layzee Vaper Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2015
    KentA is the 510 adjustment a screw, or spring type or is the adjustment made by adding additional silicon o rings? I am assuming the centre pin and outer are both stainless?

Can you post some pictures of the brass one?

Cheers!

18. KentA

May 5, 2015
    Adirondack Mountains
    According to dre, my source for all things Coppervape, "To remove gap you'll see two dots under the 510 inserts. Get two small rods(like glasses screw drivers) to turn the insert counter clockwise to lower the Atty".

You can also place an o ring under to 510 pin to raise it for attys with very short 510's. Somebody linked to one of Todd's reviews which covers it....”
    cv 1.JPG cv2.JPG

19. JohnnyDill

JohnnyDill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Uranus
    This mod is a 100% original design. Anybody that says otherwise obviously does not own one & has no idea what they are talking about. {For instance, the battery goes in from the bottom, so it's held in securely- not dropped in from the top} For the money, it is the best mech bottom feeder that I have seen. Great button action with a safety lock, hits VERY hard, zero leaks and feels great. The juice bottle holds 10ml, too. WP_20160710_11_11_00_Pro.jpg

It won't get you in the "Look how much money I spent on my vaporizer" club, though..... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 14
  20. JohnnyDill

JohnnyDill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Uranus
    I would say that ANY mod with a form factor such as this was heavily inspired by Pdib's first prototype that was unveiled in early 2014. This changed everything, in my opinion. Anything after this (with rounded sides, two hole design & similar magnet location) is pretty much cloning Pdib's design.

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.